Feature Request: Shutdown when done

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
hirak99

Feature Request: Shutdown when done

Post by hirak99 »

I know this has been posted before, but I feel it is an important feature so I am bringing it up again.

There should be a setting, or more preferably a menu item under Torrent menu, 'Shutdown when downloads complete'. This should also be memoryless, in the sense that it will not be stored in the configuration. If the user checks it now, the next time deluge runs, it should reset to unchecked.

Regards,
Arnab.
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Feature Request: Shutdown when done

Post by andar »

hirak99 wrote:I know this has been posted before, but I feel it is an important feature so I am bringing it up again.

There should be a setting, or more preferably a menu item under Torrent menu, 'Shutdown when downloads complete'. This should also be memoryless, in the sense that it will not be stored in the configuration. If the user checks it now, the next time deluge runs, it should reset to unchecked.

Regards,
Arnab.
I don't like this. How do you define when a torrent is complete?
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

this is why we have "stop seeidng when ratio reaches" setting. it's really very effective in cutting things off whenever you feel its complete. that's about all you're gonna get, though, like andar said the "shutdown" thing probably wont happen.
elart.it

Post by elart.it »

In the future release i like to be able with Deluge (linux) to do something as:
- shutdown the system or execute a user command when all files in seeding state have reached the desidered ratio
- change global upload / donwload speed hourly based i want put max into the night and lower it into daytime

Thank you