Incorrect Date in Added Column

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Easygoing1

Incorrect Date in Added Column

Post by Easygoing1 »

ON, so having been born and raised in the United States, a proper date format is Month / Day / Year Any idea how to get this to show me a PROPER date?

mhertz

Re: Incorrect Date in Added Column

Post by mhertz »

Sorry missed this...

Yeah as you found, web-UI merely harcodes this, whereas GTK-UI formats as per your locale. To change that then will need edit source, e.g.:

Code: Select all

sudo find /usr -path '*/deluge/ui/web/js/deluge-all.js' -exec sed -i 's|{0}/{1}/|{1}/{0}/|' {} \;
Reverse(back to default):

sudo find /usr -path '*/deluge/ui/web/js/deluge-all.js' -exec sed -i 's|{1}/{0}/|{0}/{1}/|' {} \;
Easygoing1

Post by Easygoing1 »

mhertz wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 8:56 pm Sorry missed this...

Yeah as you found, web-UI merely harcodes this, whereas GTK-UI formats as per your locale. To change that then will need edit source, e.g.:

sudo find /usr -path '*/deluge/ui/web/js/deluge-all.js' -exec sed -i 's|{0}/{1}/|{1}/{0}/|' {} \;
Reverse(back to default):

sudo find /usr -path '*/deluge/ui/web/js/deluge-all.js' -exec sed -i 's|{1}/{0}/|{0}/{1}/|' {} \;
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, this is a server that is a service for many users so I don't have the privileges to change the file, and changing the file will impact every user on the server who uses Deluge ... and I suspect that many of them are not in my country which would make the change less desirable for them. Shame there isn't a way to alter this behavior on a per user basis.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Agreed, I'll make a ticket for it. Thanks for pointing out :)

Edit: ticket