Okay, so the app provided by @Lord-Kamina is working now and connecting to my v2.0.4dev23 seedbox running on a Raspberry Pi 0. I am not sure what I did to cause that to work but I will list a couple of the things I was doing recently:
- Was trying to install from Source Code on my MacBook Pro;
- Got errors telling me Pillow was missing;
- Tried installing Pillow;
- Seemed to work but deluged still complained Pillow was missing;
- Installed MacPorts;
- Removed Homebrew from the Mac;
- Restarted the seedbox;
- Running deluged on the seedbox from source code using the Development Environment instructions;
- Running the console on the seedbox to make sure it was running; and
- not running deluge-web on the seedbox.
This time when I started the v2.0.3.post7 version from @Lord-Kamina above it came up with the connection manager on start and was showing the seedbox as connectable. When I connected to the seedbox it brought up a window telling me I had a Queued Torrent of deluge-bin. I removed it and the connection finished being established.
One thing I have noticed though is that the torrent I had added on the seedbox through the deluge-console on the seedbox does not show up in the Mac OSX app. If I add a torrent through the Mac app it shows up in both places. This is not an issue for me as I will only ever be adding torrents through the Mac app going forward. (Restarting the Mac app still just shows the one I added from the Mac).