[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
exvuzer
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Label Plus (Updated 2013-07-31)

Post by exvuzer »

+1 vote for regex support
unicode support in regex isn't important to me
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

xencored wrote:Can't get this or Move tools to install on windows 8 :(

Deluge 1.3.6
I don't have Windows 8, so I'm unable to do any testing on that OS. Can you describe your problem in more detail? Such as the steps you took to try and install, and the things you've tried to get it working. Also, it might help me troubleshoot if you could run Deluge in debug mode and post any errors you see in the log file.

In regards to adding more features, I don't have as much time as I did when I started this plugin, so it's not likely I will add anything new. The source is freely available, so if anyone is interested, they are free to make any modifications they'd like to see.
Rexous
New User
New User

Post by Rexous »

Would this work with FlexGet?
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

Rexous wrote:Would this work with FlexGet?
It should work, but there are some features that would not play well together.

The labeling feature of FlexGet uses the normal Label plugin, so that setting has no affect on Label Plus. As far as I can tell, FlexGet has no support for Label Plus. You would have to create the labels yourself in Label Plus and configure autolabeling to achieve similar results.

Per torrent settings are modified when Label Plus sets a label on any torrent. It will either be set to the label specific settings or global Deluge defaults if the settings are not enabled in the label's options. This means per torrent settings specified in your FlexGet configuration will be overridden. You would have to migrate the FlexGet settings to the label's options. The settings affected are the ones you see in the options tab in the bottom panel when you select a torrent in the GtkUI.

Both FlexGet and Label Plus have move completed features, but FlexGet has extra features like renaming, so if you use that, then it would conflict with Label Plus. Move completed settings are part of per torrent settings, so Label Plus will insist it be set to whatever is under the label's setting or the global Deluge default move completed location.

In summary, labeling and per torrent settings (including move completed settings) should be done in Label Plus.
Rexous
New User
New User

Post by Rexous »

Ratanak wrote:
Rexous wrote:Would this work with FlexGet?
It should work, but there are some features that would not play well together.

The labeling feature of FlexGet uses the normal Label plugin, so that setting has no affect on Label Plus. As far as I can tell, FlexGet has no support for Label Plus. You would have to create the labels yourself in Label Plus and configure autolabeling to achieve similar results.

Per torrent settings are modified when Label Plus sets a label on any torrent. It will either be set to the label specific settings or global Deluge defaults if the settings are not enabled in the label's options. This means per torrent settings specified in your FlexGet configuration will be overridden. You would have to migrate the FlexGet settings to the label's options. The settings affected are the ones you see in the options tab in the bottom panel when you select a torrent in the GtkUI.

Both FlexGet and Label Plus have move completed features, but FlexGet has extra features like renaming, so if you use that, then it would conflict with Label Plus. Move completed settings are part of per torrent settings, so Label Plus will insist it be set to whatever is under the label's setting or the global Deluge default move completed location.

In summary, labeling and per torrent settings (including move completed settings) should be done in Label Plus.
Alright. That seems like a bit of a hassle in my case. I'll stick with vanilla Labels for now.

Thanks for all the information!
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Label Plus (Updated 2013-12-09)

Post by Ratanak »

Version updated to 0.2.18.

Auto-labeling now supports regexes. To enable, look for "Auto-label uses regex" under the Label Plus options. Once enabled, all existing queries will be treated as regexes. Only simple regexes have been tested, so let me know if you have problems.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Label Plus v0.2.19

Post by Ratanak »

Version updated to 0.2.19.

It is now possible to set a bandwidth limit on labels. To enable, open the label options dialog and go to the bandwidth tab. Select the shared limit radio button. When enabled, the speed limit will be treated as a total allowance for the labeled torrents (does not include sublabels). There is also a new option in preferences that sets shared limits as the default for new labels.

Notes: The shared limit feature only manages speed and does no scheduling (e.g. start, stop, etc). It does not prioritize any particular torrent when allocating speed and will try to allocate evenly. If auto-manage is enabled for a torrent, it will continue to be auto-managed internally by libtorrent.

There is now a status bar area that will display the bandwidth usage. To enable the status bar area, open preferences and select the show label bandwidth box. The status bar will show the current download and upload bandwidth of the selected label. If no label is selected in the sidebar, the status bar will display the bandwidth of the currently selected torrent's label. Clicking on the status bar area will open the bandwidth page of the label options dialog for the selected label. If desired, there is also a preference to include sublabel bandwidth.

The 'Go to Label' option has been remade into a double-clicking action. Double-clicking a label under the LabelPlus column will jump to that particular label. If the label is already selected, double-clicking will open up the label options.

Labels can now be completely navigated from the torrent view which makes it more usable when the sidebar is hidden. There is a new jump menu that replaces the old 'Go to Label' option. From the jump menu, you can jump to any existing label as well as 'All', 'None', or the parent of the currently selected torrent's label (if applicable). The jump menu is available even if the torrent view is empty.
Nooblazor
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.2.19.3

Post by Nooblazor »

Is there any particular reason you have elected to make the auto label match criteria to be case sensitive? It's sometimes more than a slight inconvenience to have to write things like "HDTV" and "HDtv" and "hdTV" etc.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

It seemed good enough at the time. Case distinction for those that want it and those that don't could just use multiple lines (inconvenient as it may be). That said, an ignore case option has been on my list of things to do, but it wasn't a priority since nobody requested it and it wasn't something I needed personally. I will see about putting it in the next release.
Nooblazor
New User
New User

Post by Nooblazor »

Great. Thanks a lot!