[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
gurrrm
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by gurrrm »

ok, thanks for the reply.... after posting, i immediately realized that the first implementation snag would be differentiating the submatches of the include pattern from the submatches of the exclude pattern. so it may be more complicated than it first appears.
freekvd
New User
New User

Post by freekvd »

Quick question about the email option: emails are being sent succesfully for each file that is added, but I'm not getting a torrent list.

It just says $torrentlist in the email body.

Maybe this is an OS thing, running on OSX. (10.9)
Everything else works like a charm.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

freekvd wrote:Quick question about the email option: emails are being sent succesfully for each file that is added, but I'm not getting a torrent list.

It just says $torrentlist in the email body.

Maybe this is an OS thing, running on OSX. (10.9)
Everything else works like a charm.
It shouldn't matter what OS you have. I'll check that out. Thanks.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
Varemenos
New User
New User

Post by Varemenos »

I'm trying to fetch from this RSS:

Code: Select all

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=1_37&filter=1&term=[HorribleSubs] Hunter X Hunter 720p
but when I press the fetch button in the subscription creation, it returns this exception:

bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <unknown>:2:-1: Extra content at the end of the document
Any way to fix this? (I'm using other rss feeds from that site with different terms and they work fine except this one).
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

Varemenos wrote:I'm trying to fetch from this RSS:

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=1_37&filter=1&term=[HorribleSubs] Hunter X Hunter 720p
but when I press the fetch button in the subscription creation, it returns this exception:

bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <unknown>:2:-1: Extra content at the end of the document
Any way to fix this? (I'm using other rss feeds from that site with different terms and they work fine except this one).
It might be a bug in the feedparser library, or it's a bad RSS. I'll have to check it out.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
crazycaveman

Post by crazycaveman »

Varemenos wrote:I'm trying to fetch from this RSS:

Does it work when you put %20 in place of the spaces (i.e. http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=1_37& ... ter%20720p)? I just tested it and fetches fine with %20, but not with spaces. It might not like spaces in the URL. Do the other RSS feeds have spaces in the URL?
Varemenos
New User
New User

Post by Varemenos »

crazycaveman wrote:Do the other RSS feeds have spaces in the URL?
yes they do
Auguss
New User
New User

Post by Auguss »

I am trying to use multiple exclusions in the regex exclusion category.
Example title with a running series.

torrent one has mkv written in it and not REPACK
torrent two has 720p mkv
torrent three just has REPACK
torrent four is the one i want

How do exclude all three of these torrents? as in exclude 720p, mkv, and the word repack?
TenjinAkuma

Post by TenjinAkuma »

Hi, I want to apologize if this has been addressed but I've been through the last several pages of the thread and haven't seen anything about it.

I'm running Deluge v1.3.6 as a headless server on a Linux box running Python 2.7.4. The client is version 1.3.6 also and is generally run from a Win7 machine. I'm trying to get YaRSS2 working -- I add the plugin via the client, and the plugin appears to be enabled, but no option to configure the plugin shows up in the Preferences panel.

I've tried restarting the client, restarting the server, reinstalling the plugin, no luck. Someone a few pages back made a passing reference to YaRSS being broken in Windows -- is this the case? Am I not able to use this plugin?

Per the client/server instructions, I'm attempting to use the 2.7 version of the YaRSS egg -- YaRSS2-1.3.1-py2.7.egg.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

Auguss wrote:I am trying to use multiple exclusions in the regex exclusion category.
Example title with a running series.

torrent one has mkv written in it and not REPACK
torrent two has 720p mkv
torrent three just has REPACK
torrent four is the one i want

How do exclude all three of these torrents? as in exclude 720p, mkv, and the word repack?
I'm not sure if I got your examples right, but to exclude any title containing either value (720p, mkv, or repack) try this in the exclude filter:
(720p|mkv|repack)