Daemon does not auto start with GTK UI (1.2rc1)

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
pdragon

Daemon does not auto start with GTK UI (1.2rc1)

Post by pdragon »

Got the daemon running in RC1 after wiping out my old .config/deluge file. Most of it seems to be work working well so far save my issue below.

I have both the options checked in the Connection Manager to "Automatically start localhost if needed" and "Automatically connect to selected host on startup". The daemon is not auto-starting and I have to manually start it up and connect.

Oh and LOVE the new Web UI! Great job!
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Daemon does not auto start with GTK UI (1.2rc1)

Post by andar »

This has been fixed and will be in rc2
Nothingness
New User
New User

Post by Nothingness »

I'm experiencing this as well as of trunk svn 5898.

Code: Select all

[WARNING ] 14:51:38 client:212 Connection to daemon at 127.0.0.1:58846 failed: Connection was refused by other side: 111: Connection refused.
[DEBUG   ] 14:51:38 client:384 connect_fail: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionRefusedError'>: Connection was refused by other side: 111: Connection refused.
]
pdragon

Post by pdragon »

This is happening again in RC3. I never tried RC2, so I don't know if this is a regression. But it's doing the same as before. Options are checked in the Connection Manager but when the GTK GUI is started it just stops and waits with the Connection Manager open.
pdragon

Post by pdragon »

Still happening in RC4. Is this an acknowledged problem even though it says it was supposed to be fixed in RC2? This is an important issue to me because I want Deluge to start up automatically when/if my computer restarts. My session is set to automatically log the user in and startup the GTK UI on login.

I'm running Xubuntu 9.04