[Feature Request] Net Status Icon

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
consdel
New User
New User

[Feature Request] Net Status Icon

Post by consdel »

It would be useful a little icon in the status bar about net-status, something like green, -yellow-or-red that notifies port redirection problems and things like that.
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: [Feature Request] Net Status Icon

Post by andar »

consdel wrote:It would be useful a little icon in the status bar about net-status, something like green, -yellow-or-red that notifies port redirection problems and things like that.
This is on my TODO list for 0.6.
MoJo

Post by MoJo »

consdel wrote:It would be useful a little icon in the status bar about net-status, something like green, -yellow-or-red that notifies port redirection problems and things like that.
Just in case if you didn't know already though, there is a Network Health plugin which tells you in words whether there is a NAT issue or not ... don't know if you knew that already. A Icon system would be alot easier to read and interpret.
consdel
New User
New User

Post by consdel »

andar wrote:
This is on my TODO list for 0.6.
oh, very good! :D
consdel
New User
New User

Post by consdel »

MoJo wrote:
Just in case if you didn't know already though, there is a Network Health plugin which tells you in words whether there is a NAT issue or not ... don't know if you knew that already. A Icon system would be alot easier to read and interpret.
you are right, that's almost the same thing!
i suggested the icon (utorrent style) because it's enabled "by default" and easier to understand.
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by andar »

consdel wrote:
MoJo wrote:
you are right, that's almost the same thing!
i suggested the icon (utorrent style) because it's enabled "by default" and easier to understand.
Yea, I will probably use an icon and integrate it with the 'Test Active Port' button in the preferences.