Remove selected torrent(s) popup box

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
ttinkc
New User
New User

Remove selected torrent(s) popup box

Post by ttinkc »

How do I keep the Remove Selected Torrent(s) messages from appearing? Its appears if the torrent isn't finished.
ambipro

Re: Remove selected torrent(s) popup box

Post by ambipro »

When is this box appearing, you give no context or scenario when you are seeing this. It's kind of hard for anyone to help you with whatever the issue is.

I see this box only when I right-click, and hit remove torrent. I have no idea what you mean, and I assume no one else would either.
ttinkc
New User
New User

Post by ttinkc »

I run Deluge on a virtual windows machine and the remove torrent message box appears without it being triggered by me. It doesn't matter if the torrent has finished downloading. It's just whichever torrent is currently highlighted. It seems to be random.
deluge capture.jpg
deluge capture.jpg (25.6 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

I have no clue why that would happen, and would guess it has something to do with the VM setup. Is there a particular reason you are running this in a VM and not natively or in docker?

There isn't really some setting or bug (that I've heard mentioned) that would cause this, but maybe someone else has...other than it being a VM, have you tried a fresh install of Deluge on a fresh configuration?

You can save your entire config folder, as a backup, in case this is unrelated (it's in your AppData folder in the user folder. In case it's related to your configuration or installation somehow...this should be an easy way to narrow it down.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

You're not somehow striking the delete key(or keyboard issue), as that is only ways to get that dialog up i.e. context-menu(obviously), del-key, and plugin or client-script calling said RemoveTorrentDialog().run() dialog(excluded by ambipro's nice suggestion).

Just that small note, nothing more to add.