[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
stiggan
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by stiggan »

n0xew wrote:Hi,
I'm having this error while I right click on a torrent to add it (in Edit subscription), any thought? :

Code: Select all

403 Forbidden
nginx
I have the same issue using RSS-feeds from kat.cr (http://torcache.net). The feeds them self seem fine, and I can manually copy-paste the link to each torrent from the RSS-feed in YaRSS2 to Deluge to get it added. Only useful information related to this which I found is this issue with mylar.
https://github.com/evilhero/mylar/issues/1091

I have no idea about how to get this working again. Right now I'm thinking about either find a new torrent site or use a different way to automate stuff.
asensio

Post by asensio »

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with kat.cr (torcache.net) that stiggman reported.
The Message Log:
Unable to decode torrent file! (invalid bencoding) URL
Hope someone can help.

Stiggman, showrss.info works fine. Maybe this is a KAT problem... :?:
Cheers.
captainnapalm

Post by captainnapalm »

Yeah, I'm seeing this error from kickass torrent feeds, but able to manually download the files. Not receiving any errors from my other feeds.
stiggan
New User
New User

Post by stiggan »

I did ask on KAT forum about it (2 others did as well), and we just got some nonsense reply about using magnetlink. I don't know if torcache.net is KAT only, but from what I've been able to decode from various forum threads (but not proven in any way) is that torcache apparently tried to prevent automatic download from RSS-feeds somehow. It seem weird tho', cause why would they do this?

This might indeed be a KAT issue, but it's all weird. All links I've tried from the RSS feed works fine when adding them manually from deluge, or from web-browser. If I try to manually add it from YaRSS2 by right clicking on the item I want and choose to manually add it, then I see a 403 error. If I copy-paste the URL from the logs or from the configuration screen where you set what to download, then it works. It only doesn't work when YaRSS2 try to access it from the RSS feed.

I'll try later to see if I can replicate the error by creating my own RSS feed towards torcache.net, and if delays might solve it. I'll return here with my findings once it's done.
shahram

Post by shahram »

Hi,

is it possible to use this plugin to download each item into a different subfolder, based on either a specific feed item value or regex of title,
this way we can put lets says each TV shows into their own folder (TV SHOW NAME).

if this can be done it would be great.
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

shahram wrote:Hi,

is it possible to use this plugin to download each item into a different subfolder, based on either a specific feed item value or regex of title,
this way we can put lets says each TV shows into their own folder (TV SHOW NAME).

if this can be done it would be great.
Yes. See the options tab when adding a new subscription.
shahram

Post by shahram »

Shryp wrote:
Yes, I have seen that,

if you have a rss feed with 50 shows in it, how can we tell the plugin to download each show in its "tv show name" subfolder, not the root folder set in the options tab?
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

shahram wrote:
Shryp wrote:
Yes, I have seen that,

if you have a rss feed with 50 shows in it, how can we tell the plugin to download each show in its "tv show name" subfolder, not the root folder set in the options tab?
I use a different subscription for each show. I am not sure if you can add variables to the download location or not.
shahram

Post by shahram »

Shryp wrote:
I use a different subscription for each show. I am not sure if you can add variables to the download location or not.
to avoid creating those many subscriptions, (plus each time you add or remove a show on the rss site, you need to manually add/remove the subscription), having the plugin read a tag from the rss (or regex of title) and save it in that subfolder, would solve all the problems. you will never have to touch the subscriptions.
Forblaze
New User
New User

Post by Forblaze »

DirtyUnicorn wrote:Hello, my feed stopped working a today. It was working fine for a few days.

This is my error.

(2015-04-26T12:40:52): Fetching subscription 'Modern Family'.
(2015-04-26T12:40:52): Fetching RSS Feed: 'mTv' with Cookie: '{}'.
(2015-04-26T12:40:52): bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <urlopen error [Errno 1] _ssl.c:490: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error>

I tried googling it, but the only thing I could find was something to do with sickrage and CURL, of which I have no knowledge about. The feed works fine on uTorrent 2.2.1 but errors here. Public RSS feeds are working fine.

Has anyone a clue what I did wrong?
So is there still no fix for this? I've started having this issue on nyaa.eu.