Failing to open any torrents after adding move than 1..

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
hobotime

Failing to open any torrents after adding move than 1..

Post by hobotime »

Long title I know. I have come across a bug, but I am not sure if it can be replicated easily. I add torrents 3-4 at a time using the "Ask where to save each download" options. After I have added so many, it doesn't allow me to add anymore and throws up an error in the adding dialog (I think that is right.)

I am using Ubuntu Gutsy running the newest version of Deluge (also effected the one previous.) Here is the Traceback

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/deluge/interface.py", line 1322, in on_drag_data
    self.interactive_add_torrent(path)
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/deluge/interface.py", line 1335, in interactive_add_torrent
    _("Choose a download directory"))
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/deluge/dialogs.py", line 538, in show_directory_chooser_dialog
    chooser.set_current_folder(config.get("choose_directory_dialog_path"))
TypeError: GtkFileChooser.set_current_folder() argument 1 must be string, not None
Of course I worked around it by just specifing a path, but I would love to get my dialog back.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Failing to open any torrents after adding move than 1..

Post by markybob »

hobotime wrote:Long title I know. I have come across a bug, but I am not sure if it can be replicated easily. I add torrents 3-4 at a time using the "Ask where to save each download" options. After I have added so many, it doesn't allow me to add anymore and throws up an error in the adding dialog (I think that is right.)

I am using Ubuntu Gutsy running the newest version of Deluge (also effected the one previous.) Here is the Traceback

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/deluge/interface.py", line 1322, in on_drag_data
    self.interactive_add_torrent(path)
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/deluge/interface.py", line 1335, in interactive_add_torrent
    _("Choose a download directory"))
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/deluge/dialogs.py", line 538, in show_directory_chooser_dialog
    chooser.set_current_folder(config.get("choose_directory_dialog_path"))
TypeError: GtkFileChooser.set_current_folder() argument 1 must be string, not None
Of course I worked around it by just specifing a path, but I would love to get my dialog back.
looks like your prefs file got corrupted. `rm ~/.config/deluge/prefs.state` and see if that helps
hobotime

Re: Failing to open any torrents after adding move than 1..

Post by hobotime »

Thanks, That totally worked.