SOLVED: Auto moving completed torrents

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
kazamx
New User
New User

SOLVED: Auto moving completed torrents

Post by kazamx »

Hi,

I have been using an older version of Deluge for some time and love it. I recently upgraded and one of the features I loved has moved (been removed?)

Under preferences - downloads - Download location, there used to be the option to have all torrents downloaded to one folder. There was then another option that would let you move that torrent and the completed file to another folder when it was complete. That seems to have gone. Is there any chance someone could talk me through how to get this working again?

I currently have a folder called Bittorrent, inside that folder is one called downloading and one called completed. What I want is for torrents to automatically be downloaded into 'downloading' and be added to deluge. When the file is complete I want it to be moved from downloading into completed along with the completed file. Is this still possible?

The old way seemed so elegant and simple. I am sure there was a good reason it was changed, but this way seems less intuative.

thanks for such a great torrent program
Last edited by kazamx on Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
kazamx
New User
New User

Re: Auto moving completed torrents

Post by kazamx »

haha no sooner did I post than I thought to myself.

come on kaza if you were a dev of a great program like this what would you do. I decided I would take out features that everyone doesn't need from the basic build and add them as a plugin for those who do want them. I went to plugins and found the feature there :-)

Thanks and sorry about the wasted thread.