Just a little bug I found in 0.5.7

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
handyandy164
New User
New User

Just a little bug I found in 0.5.7

Post by handyandy164 »

Not that it matters much, but when you open Help > About, and choose LICENSE or CREDITS, the window appears behind the actual Deluge UI. Just thought you might want to know this when you release the next version of Deluge.

Good work guys, Deluge 0.5.7 has even more features and I find that it works very well. Congratulations! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

-Andrew aka [{<HandyAndy164>}]
gelassen

Re: Just a little bug I found in 0.5.7

Post by gelassen »

Another Bug in 0.5.7

When I start deluge, the last 2 columns (Availability, Ratio) are appearing again, of course they were deactivated before.
0.5.7.1 has this bug too.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

handyandy164 wrote:Not that it matters much, but when you open Help > About, and choose LICENSE or CREDITS, the window appears behind the actual Deluge UI. Just thought you might want to know this when you release the next version of Deluge.

Good work guys, Deluge 0.5.7 has even more features and I find that it works very well. Congratulations! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

yeah, this is a weird bug that only happens on ms windows. not sure what causes it
handyandy164
New User
New User

Post by handyandy164 »

yeah, there are quite a few bugs in 0.5.7.

I know why it does that on win... because its amde by Microsoft and MS sux! Mac + Linux are the future! lol
:o

p.s. if you want any RELIABLE Alpha testers for future Deluge releases, dont hesitate to ask for help. just put @gmail.com at the end of my username (handyandy164) :D

markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

gelassen wrote:Another Bug in 0.5.7

When I start deluge, the last 2 columns (Availability, Ratio) are appearing again, of course they were deactivated before.
0.5.7.1 has this bug too.
this is fixed in svn and will be in the next release. thanks