deluge 0.5.6.2:Lots of seeds, No connections

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
gu1mas
New User
New User

Re: deluge 0.5.6.2:Lots of seeds, No connections

Post by gu1mas »

Hello,
I have a similar problem, whenever I start deluge, the firefox and IE 6.1., stop opening webpages. i think all the configurations are correct. But who knows maybe a i´m made a mistake.
i use a cable network with 12mb of download and 512kb upload. and my configurations on deluge are of unlimited download speed, and limit to 30kbs of upload.
I have been using deluge for at least 3 months, it hade is bugs, but for most of the time it whorkd fine.
A week ago i bought a new motherboard asus p5n32 sli-plus, and this problem start at the same time, i use a fresh install from windows xp pro sp2. and the problem presist.
the chipset from this moyherboard is from nvidia.
i don´t now what else to do.
can any one help.
thank
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

gu1mas wrote:Hello,
I have a similar problem, whenever I start deluge, the firefox and IE 6.1., stop opening webpages. i think all the configurations are correct. But who knows maybe a i´m made a mistake.
i use a cable network with 12mb of download and 512kb upload. and my configurations on deluge are of unlimited download speed, and limit to 30kbs of upload.
I have been using deluge for at least 3 months, it hade is bugs, but for most of the time it whorkd fine.
A week ago i bought a new motherboard asus p5n32 sli-plus, and this problem start at the same time, i use a fresh install from windows xp pro sp2. and the problem presist.
the chipset from this moyherboard is from nvidia.
i don´t now what else to do.
can any one help.
thank
in the netwrok tab in preferences, start lowering things, test it, see what works for your connection/router. in particular, lower your upload slots to 3 or 4, and the total connections to around 150.
gu1mas
New User
New User

Post by gu1mas »

markybob wrote: in the netwrok tab in preferences, start lowering things, test it, see what works for your connection/router. in particular, lower your upload slots to 3 or 4, and the total connections to around 150.
I all redy try that but i dint work. It seems like you have all network in use, but i´m only using half of the network capacity. i don´t now but i think it coud the be my network adaptares, with drivers from nvidia.
thanks
gu1mas
New User
New User

Post by gu1mas »

Hi PPL

I have been killing my head with this problem for some time and after searching a little, I discovered that the problem is not with isp or with deluge but yes with the number of connections allowed by tcp/ip of windows xp sp2, that is only of "10".
The solution to the problem is to run a patche that change you TCP/IP, increasing the number of connections to "50".

I glade this nightmare is over.

here it is the link for the patche : http://www.lvllord.de/download.php?url= ... 23d-en.zip
and here is for the explenation article : http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=1497

DELUGE RULES

BY BY TS FROM NETCABO.

P.S. - I surfing now at full speed, with deluge always working