Runtime error

Post by jpBenfica »

andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Runtime error

Post by andar »

jpBenfica wrote:Image
This gives us absolutely no information. If you are going to bother to report a bug, please include information that can help us track it down.. Such as steps to reproduce and what you were doing when the crash occurred.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

jpBenfica

Post by jpBenfica »

This occurs when I disconnect the computer, without closing deluge. Never more it functions, is necessary new installation.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

and...did that faq fix it??
Leecher
Leecher

Post by avatarl »

I can replicate it when trying to load a blocklist. The blocklist doesn't seem to load, I cancel it, I resume the torrents, I try to quit, I get an error and then Deluge doesn't start, gives a runtime error, and I have to delete blocklist.conf and restart Windows for it to work again.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

avatarl wrote:I can replicate it when trying to load a blocklist. The blocklist doesn't seem to load, I cancel it, I resume the torrents, I try to quit, I get an error and then Deluge doesn't start, gives a runtime error, and I have to delete blocklist.conf and restart Windows for it to work again.
did you read the blocklist faq? you're not giving deluge a 7zip file, are you?
thejynxed

Post by thejynxed »

I also get the same error, it chokes when it gets to about 190k entries in a blocklist. Doesn't matter what type. This is on the Windows version. I am running Win2k Pro SP4.

I have tried loading the blocklist via file://, but it says error 10061 connection refused (more direct instructions for loading the blocklist on the local filesystem would be great).
Leecher
Leecher

Post by avatarl »

markybob wrote:
avatarl wrote:I can replicate it when trying to load a blocklist. The blocklist doesn't seem to load, I cancel it, I resume the torrents, I try to quit, I get an error and then Deluge doesn't start, gives a runtime error, and I have to delete blocklist.conf and restart Windows for it to work again.
did you read the blocklist faq? you're not giving deluge a 7zip file, are you?
Nope, I tried those urls, plus one that was lying around in the forum, it says it's loading but it apparently doesn't do anything, so when I cancel and close deluge, it crashes doesn't open again until I erase the blocklist config and restart Windows. I was never able to make it load any list.

Edit: Another Runtime error. I think it occurred when a torrent finished downloading, but I'm not sure. I know that it was working when all torrents had finished seeding, then I added one and left it to download. I erased the config folder and did not enable Extra stats. It has to be one of those plugins, but the rest I have open are essential.