[SOLVED] Default Filter on WebUI Login?

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
ambipro

Re: [SOLVED] Default Filter on WebUI Login?

Post by ambipro »

Haven't looked at the code mhertz put together, but my guess would be that when the session is resumed (if that's still the method) it doesn't push a UI update.

Not sure the structure without looking at the code, but I'd assume this shouldn't be too hard for him to address, but that's just a guess with no basis.
mhertz

Re: [SOLVED] Default Filter on WebUI Login?

Post by mhertz »

Thanks ambipro for chiming in, you're correct, not pause/resuming anymore, but still, thanks bro :)

@greendude120

Sorry, was slow getting back to picking this up again, usually doesn't forget such, and neither did here, but still. As ambipro stated, then indeed I didn't do anything to reinitialize the UI, i.e. here states filter, as was affraid would make the issue become apparent again, and here it does update after adding a torrent almost always, once or twise not, in 20 tries or alike, but have 2-3 torrents loaded, so that's why apparently. Anyway, I refreshed the states filter now, and hope it doesn't make the issue come back, and hope I have done it right, not really very good at extjs/js and all it's ways, but atleast can see it updates here with current active torrents upon refreshing the page, which didn't before(needed add new torrent or change filter, as you said, as else just an empty view, but not needed now, here atleast). If not working for you, then I'll revert it to previous, on that link I mean, and maybe try in other way, as this was just one of the ways I found, i.e. refresh() states filter, but can also reload() the actual store, or run refresh() upon the geView() of said, etc, but just had issues with getting it to actually update regardless, but this worked, for me atleast. I could also hackishly select other filter and then back again, in a splitsecond, to trigger such refresh, but this seems to work though. And if I can just say again, then it's nice to interact with good people like you, always appreciative and whatnot, appreciate that and nice human trait imho :) Take care buddy.

delay-0.1.egg