Reinstall Deluge Windows 10

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Ser4ph4
New User
New User

Reinstall Deluge Windows 10

Post by Ser4ph4 »

Hello guys :)
I'm going to reinstall Deluge on Windows 10, I ask which folders I have to save so I don't lose what I'm sending, something around 300 torrents

Thanks
" Os computadores não merecem confiança! Os humanos menos ainda. "
ambipro

Re: Reinstall Deluge Windows 10

Post by ambipro »

Go to start, run and type "%appdata%" - then save the entire folder "deluge" - this will have your settings, torrent states, and anything else assuming you did not manually specify a different location for this config folder when running. If you do not know how or what I am talking about with the config folder, then you did not.

Verify that your "state" folder inside the deluge directory contains .torrent files to confirm, though.
Ser4ph4
New User
New User

Post by Ser4ph4 »

ambipro wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:05 pm Go to start, run and type "%appdata%" - then save the entire folder "deluge" - this will have your settings, torrent states, and anything else assuming you did not manually specify a different location for this config folder when running. If you do not know how or what I am talking about with the config folder, then you did not.

Verify that your "state" folder inside the deluge directory contains .torrent files to confirm, though.
Hello friend, thanks for the answer, and yes I found the % appdata% folder and it has the deluge folder with the state with the .torrent ..

one doubt I reinstall and before starting the program I put the folder there?
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

Ser4ph4 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:14 pm
ambipro wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:05 pm Go to start, run and type "%appdata%" - then save the entire folder "deluge" - this will have your settings, torrent states, and anything else assuming you did not manually specify a different location for this config folder when running. If you do not know how or what I am talking about with the config folder, then you did not.

Hello friend, thanks for the answer, and yes I found the % appdata% folder and it has the deluge folder with the state with the .torrent ..

Yep, just install deluge like normal, same version, and copy the folder over replacing everything before running it.
Ser4ph4
New User
New User

Post by Ser4ph4 »

ambipro wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:54 pm
Ser4ph4 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:14 pm

Yep, just install deluge like normal, same version, and copy the folder over replacing everything before running it.
Thank you, now I understand perfectly.
hug. ;)