After clean os install cant connect with thin client

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
totopesce
New User
New User

After clean os install cant connect with thin client

Post by totopesce »

I had omv4 os installed and decided to update to omv6 through a clean install, deluge was and is installed through docker linuxserver version 1.3.15, before updating the os I did a backup of all docker config folders and files.
Reinstalled docker and deluge 1.3.15 with the same setting and image, and it grabbed all my torrents and everything, but now I cant connect through the thin client on my windows pc, but I have no problems using the webui to connect.
When trying to connect on deluge client 2.1.1 I get error 10061, connection couldnt be made because the target machine actively refused it. When trying on deluge client 1.3.15 it doesnt connect, but doesnt throw an error. Both clients are in thin client mode or not classic mode.
I added a new user in auth and still not connectiong, I get red circles or crossed circle.

This is my docker compose:

Code: Select all

---
version: "2.1"
services:
  deluge:
    image: linuxserver/deluge:amd64-5b398f77-ls22
    container_name: deluge
    environment:
      - PUID=1000
      - PGID=100
      - TZ=America/Santiago
      - DELUGE_LOGLEVEL=error #optional
      - UMASK=000
    volumes:
      - /home/user1/config/deluge:/config
      - /2t:/data
      - /Seed:/seed
      - /Seed/Downloads/watch:/watch
    ports:
      - 8112:8112
      - 6881:6881
      - 6881:6881/udp
    restart: unless-stopped
I dont what else to try and havent found anything online that fixed it.
totopesce
New User
New User

Re: After clean os install cant connect with thin client

Post by totopesce »

Dont know what I did, reinstalled the client 1.3.15 and it just started working again. I did start with 1.3.15 version of client and tried updating to 2.1.1 and still wouldnt work, but reinstalling 1.3.15 seems to have fixed it.
mhertz

Re: After clean os install cant connect with thin client

Post by mhertz »

Thanks for reporting back, and just wanted quickly to add that deluge's client and server needs be on same major version I.e both 1.x or 2.x, but not mixed between them. Second, for same major version client/server, then getting error 10061 I.e connection actively refused, likely is because need allow_remote(remote connections) enabled.