Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v2.0.0

Post by Sacob »

Worked for me by adding the file to "C:\Program Files\Deluge\deluge\plugins"

Thanks for the help
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

You're welcome :)

The proper location though is 'C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\deluge', but up to you of-course, but latter will not need reinstall upon deluge updates etc(Edit: On second thought, I believe the NSIS installer script of deluge is defined as default overwrite mode if remember correct, hence will not-overwrite, and then actually will survive, sorry - still would recommend proper location though, but just correcting myself).

I just fired up my computer before reading your reply, and tested this, and you're right that the install function of web-UI doesn't work with neither basher's nor tote94's forks(it tries upload/install a file name [object Fiellist] and hence fail). Btw, tote94's fork doesn't need rename filename(when python version differ), just for other reading and possibly interested(basher's fork doesn't feature python version in filename, so not issue there).

Thanks likewise for reporting back.
Sacob
New User
New User

Post by Sacob »

BTW, i want to set rules just for labels. but, for some, i want to delete the torrent and for others to delete torrent and data.

is this achievable?
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Sacob wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:50 am BTW, i want to set rules just for labels. but, for some, i want to delete the torrent and for others to delete torrent and data.
is this achievable?
As it stands - no. You need to choose one method of deletion.
Sacob
New User
New User

Post by Sacob »

Is there a name to rename the plug-in so I have two instances running at once?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

I can build you a version with other name, but first tomorrow later, though note issues potentially could occur from it, not sure honestly. Let me know later if still wanted.

Edit: I mean issues from having two autoremoveplus forks running simultaneously(based from common code-base).

Edit2: Sorry misunderstood question, and unfortunately I doubt that would work(running same plugin in dual-instances).
Sacob
New User
New User

Post by Sacob »

if all the names are different deluge would not thing the plugins are the same. But it's ok. i can live with that
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

I'm sorry I spoke to soon, and upon second thought think it's a bad idea, so have to retract my offer, sorry about that.

However, maybe you/others can use a new (non-gui) config-file option: 'labels_remove_data', which is a list of labels to remove data from.

AutoRemovePlus-0.6.4.dev0.egg (Latest code by basher)

@basher, not worth your time mate(my code I mean + only a config-file option as said). Also, thanks so much for your code in the setup.py, never thought of that lol. I have read alot up before on if there wasen't some damn flag or whatever, to disable that annoying 'py-x.x' bit I always rename off before uploading! Thanks! :)
Hello2215
New User
New User

Post by Hello2215 »

basher wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:04 pm Just wanted to let you know I'm maintaining yet another fork of ARP @ https://github.com/laur89/deluge-autoremoveplus

Did my best to merge best of springjools' & tote94 versions, plus included most of the @mhertz improvements. PRs welcome!
Note I've been using this version for months and so far so good. Still need to improve the Readme quite a bit. Will do it.. eventually.

Note development is only done for supporting deluge v2, but if you need it for deluge 1.3.x (running python 2), then you can build it from deluge-1 branch.
So I just rebuilt the tote94 code for Python 3.11 and then realized you had forked it with updates. Is there anything specific you have added that I should consider switching for? I don't know enough about the tool to tell the differences in your code base
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Hello2215 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:34 pmIs there anything specific you have added that I should consider switching for?
I honestly don't recall specific changes anymore. As said the fork merges the two main upstream versions together and applies bunch of fixes&changes, either from unmerged PRs, myself or mhertz. At this moment I can't see a reason why you'd prefer one of the upstream versions, but I'm of course biased here.