I'm new to Deluge, but hope you will bare with me, and give me a few pushes in the right direction.
What I would like is that when a torrent is finish downloading it is being copied from /downloads to /completed (if needed extracted on the way), and once it is done seeding (according to preference) then deleted from Deluge and the /downloads folder.
Files will be removed from the /completed folder once synced to another device.
I have previously had a similar setup with "Download Station" on a Synology NAS, but have recently moved to a dedicated server.
Below more info about my setup, but here what I have tried so far:
Preferences -> Downloads
- Download to: /downloads
- Move Completed to: (YES) /completed
Preferences -> Queue
- Share Ratio Limit: 0 (temporarily in order to force completion of torrents)
- Share Time Ration: 0 (temporarily in order to force completion of torrents)
- Seed Time (m): 0 (temporarily in order to force completion of torrents)
- CopyCompleted: folder set to /completed
- Extractor: folder set to /completed
- And yet with all these tries I still fail to get the downloaded torrents moved once done - and on top of that keep a copy for seeding. So I really hope someone can help and share his/her experience and setup.
Ubuntu Server 18.04 "Bionic Beaver" LTS (64bits)
Deluge Docker Compose:
Code: Select all