Auto managed queues all torrents

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
wakkawakka

Auto managed queues all torrents

Post by wakkawakka »

Hi,

So after installing deluge 1.3.6 on a windows 8 x64 enterprise PC, I noticed all of my torrents would go to the queued status after a few seconds. I then realised that this was because deluge was adding all torrents by default with auto managed set. Simply removing that setting on all torrents immediately allowed them to be changed to seeding status.

My problem however is that my setup at home is best served by running the daemon, web daemon and then connecting via browser through the PCs at my home and also from outside the router. When I add a torrent through this method, a strange behaviour occurs. The torrents are flagged as being auto managed, but right clicking them and moving the mouse to options, it does not display a tick in the auto managed box. Attempting to tick and/or untick this to then disable auto managed and start the torrent does nothing.

I'm also fairly inexperienced with deluge on a home network setup. I have a seedbox and use it on that, so I was going to attempt to copy a good configuration off there as I assumed the seedbox company would have a good setup but also thought some of those settings may not suit as I don't exactly have a gigabit upload speed at home. If anyone can assist with advice on tweaks to make to the default configuration (for example I set all the bandwidth options to -1) it would be awesome.

Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks!