[Script] Filebot auto rename, categorize, subtitle, artwork

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
charmesal

Re: [Script] Filebot auto rename, categorize, subtitle, artw

Post by charmesal »

Maybe a noob question but I'm just starting working with Deluge and its scripts. I never used Python or FileBot either.
I can't seem to get it to work.
I have added this to the Execute option in Deluge: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\deluge-1.3.6-py2.6.egg\deluge\plugins\delugeScripts\completed
And yes I have placed the extracted folder at the plugins location. The file is at this location.
Do I need to use something from python to load the script? Because I don't see how deluge can execute this because it's just a file without extension.
I also tried the started.py file. But looking at it makes me think it's way to empty to do anything anyway.

It also just crossed my mind that this could be an Ubuntu only script. Is this true?

Thanks in advance.
singularity
New User
New User

Post by singularity »

How to integrate deluge and filebot in windows?
d2dyno
New User
New User

Post by d2dyno »

charmesal wrote:Maybe a noob question but I'm just starting working with Deluge and its scripts. I never used Python or FileBot either.
I can't seem to get it to work.
I have added this to the Execute option in Deluge: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\deluge-1.3.6-py2.6.egg\deluge\plugins\delugeScripts\completed
And yes I have placed the extracted folder at the plugins location. The file is at this location.
Do I need to use something from python to load the script? Because I don't see how deluge can execute this because it's just a file without extension.
I also tried the started.py file. But looking at it makes me think it's way to empty to do anything anyway.

It also just crossed my mind that this could be an Ubuntu only script. Is this true?

Thanks in advance.
Try renaming it to completed.py, that might help ;)

It would be nice if someone could write up a guide for this on Windows though...
NightMyst

Post by NightMyst »

ok...I admit it! I'm new to this scripting stuff and am stuck. I would like to use this script, but I don't know where to put the files, etc.

HELP plz!
scudstone

Post by scudstone »

I couldn't get the OP's python script to work for me on my Windows system. So I ended up writing my own script just for use on Windows. Like the OP's it wraps the amc.groovy filebot script that rednoah wrote. It is designed to be run by the Execute plugin, and will automatically send a growl notification on success or failure of the filebot operation. Additionally, unlike a batch script, everything will run in the background without creating a command prompt.
process_torrent-0.1.zip
Filebot Python Wrapper for Windows Version 0.1
(24.47 KiB) Downloaded 801 times
Installation Steps:
  1. Unzip the directory to somewhere that Deluge can execute
    • I have mine under C:\Users\<username>\process_torrents\
  2. Set the shebang at the top of process_torrent.py to point to pythonw.exe on your system
    • I'm using python2.7, so the shebang is #!C:\Python27\pythonw.exe. If you are using another version of python, change this to point to the correct path. However you MUST use pythonw.exe, and not python.exe to prevent a command prompt from coming up when the script executes.
  3. Setup Growl
    1. If you want growl notifications, you must install gntp: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gntp
    2. If you don't want growl notifications set "send_growl_notifications" to "False" in process_torrent.py
  4. Tweak the filebot_cmd in process_torrent.py as needed.
    • At minimum you'll need to set the output directory where ever your files live
  5. Add process_torrent.py to the Execute Plugin:
    1. In Deluge go to Edit-->Preferences-->Execute
    2. For Event select "Torrent Complete"
    3. For Command set the full path to process_torrent.py. I have my under C:\Users\<username>\process_torrent\process_torrent.py
    4. Click Add, Apply and Ok
jonyskids

Re: [Script] Filebot auto rename, categorize, subtitle, artwork

Post by jonyskids »

I am running your Script. Very nice and thanks for putting it together.

I added this line: '--def', 'subtitles=en', to grab the English subtitles, which it does nicely. Unfortunately when it renames the file it adds a .eng in the file name. How do I remove the .eng so it's name is identical to video file name so my player picks up the subtitles?

Instead of: Fear the Walking Dead - S02E04 - Blood in the Streets.eng.srt
I want the output of: Fear the Walking Dead - S02E04 - Blood in the Streets.srt

Thanks in advance for any help.

Skids
theo2889

Re: [Script] Filebot auto rename, categorize, subtitle, artwork

Post by theo2889 »

aristidesfl wrote:Hi, just made a script to run FileBot (http://filebot.sourceforge.net/) when downloads complete.
It wraps around a script made by rednoah for utorrent (http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... 1561#p1561).

This is what it will do for you every time a download is complete:

0. Select torrents with whitelisted labels
1. Unrar archives
2. Group movies and episodes and then handle them seperately (auto-detect episode-vs-movie file)
3. Fetch subtitles and transcode to SubRip/UTF-8
4. Copy and Organize episodes and movies into folders and rename files properly
* Movies will be sorted into $output/Movies/Name (Year)/Name (Year) [CDN].ext
* TV Shows will be sorted into $output/TV Shows/Name/Season N/Name - S00E00 - Title.ext
5. Fetch artwork and generate .nfo files
6. Notify XBMC/Plex to rescan it's video library
7. Growl notifications

Download scrips:
delugeScripts.tar.gz
You have to give them executable permissions, edit the options inside and add it to the execute plugin on Deluge.

Let me know if something doesn't work, and enjoy ;)

Notes:
* If you have installed 32-bit Java you will need a 32-bit FileBot install for 7zip and MediaInfo integration to work
* If you don't use XBMC then notifying XBMC will just fail silently and not affect anything
* If you use more than one XBMC you can specify multiple hosts or ips like this -Xxbmc=host1,host2,host3,etc
* Use --conflict fail to make the script terminate on any conflicts or failures rather than gracefully ignore these errors and continue
* Using --action symlink|keeplink|hardlink requires admin priviledges so you'll need to run µTorrent as admin
* Using --action keeplink won't work because µTorrent has a known bug that prevents it from opening and seeding symbolic links
* fn:name will automatically fetch the online script but you can also specify a local path to run your own customized scrip
So I have been trying to use this script. I have everything working except it doesn't seem to actually run Filebot. The log says filebot starts and finishes but nothing actually happens. I am on windows 10. There is another script in this thread that does work. However I want to be able to use the function of filtering by labels. If anyone can help with this as I am fairly new to python, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!