deluge 0.5.8.6 random hashcheck upon restart and loss of gui

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
TaperHarley
New User
New User

deluge 0.5.8.6 random hashcheck upon restart and loss of gui

Post by TaperHarley »

Hi,

I really like this version of Deluge it's small and fast and ran fine for two days. Today as I started it, Deluge did a hash check though I did a clean shut down yesterday the gui was still there. But while I checked out the forums the hash check terminated I looked at it again the gui disappeared (it's all white except the bar on top) and the system tray icon's menu won't come up either but, it shows the current speeds. When I closed it explorer told me that it's not responding. I started it again and the torrent browsing window came up I closed that and now it does a recheck again. Now that Deluge finished rechecks it's working fine again. OS: xp sp2 avast 4.7 home, jetico personal firewall 1.0 freewavre. p4 socket 775 @3gig, 2gigs of ram.
badnamad

Re: deluge 0.5.8.6 random hashcheck upon restart and loss of gui

Post by badnamad »

deluge 0.5.8.7 here. Random haschecks, too. Help appreciated.
TaperHarley
New User
New User

Post by TaperHarley »

Hi,

I'm using 0.5.8.7 no issues yet :geek:

BSOD after around 12 hours, but all the other versions including 0.5.8.9 crash while hash checking :cry:
Raijen

Post by Raijen »

Deluge allways seems to do a hash check on some files (seems to be random) on startup. Always has for me. I haven't experienced any issues with the gui disapearing though.

Currently using 0.5.8.9, WIndows XP SP2