Minimization ideas

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
bruenig
New User
New User

Minimization ideas

Post by bruenig »

When using exaile which is also python, if exaile is in the tray, and you run "exaile" it will pop up from the tray and if you run "exaile" when it is not minimized to the tray, it will minimize itself to the tray. So essentially once exaile is launched initially, running "exaile" toggles minimization to tray, it would be nice to see deluge do this. This allows those of us who are keyboard nuts to manage deluge more easily than clicking on the tray icon everytime.
eternalsword

Re: Minimization ideas

Post by eternalsword »

right now, deluge command also handles adding torrents, so perhaps, we could add in a flag, like deluge --toggle-tray
ven
New User
New User

Post by ven »

I'd like to have Deluge automatically brought to focus if adding a new torrent would trigger some kind of dialog.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

ven wrote:I'd like to have Deluge automatically brought to focus if adding a new torrent would trigger some kind of dialog.
then select "enable selecting files for the torrents before loading" in preferences and it will
ven
New User
New User

Post by ven »

I have that enabled, but if deluge is minimized to tray it will stay there unless I make it show myself..
bruenig
New User
New User

Post by bruenig »

--toggle-tray would be nice, so long as it also allows you to launch it. I wouldn't want a shortcut to launch deluge and then another shortcut to toggle deluge to the tray.