FlexRSS plugin

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
daddy
Seeder
Seeder

Re: FlexRSS plugin

Post by daddy »

Okay I see what is wrong--the 'feeds' item in the filter should be an array of integers, not a string that says 'feeds'. If you (or anyone else) has this problem again, let me know and I'll post a little script to fix it. I'll look through the code some and see if I can't figure out how it got corrupted.

I'll also try to look into it loading filters into the top level of the feeds tree view--do you remember what you were doing when that happened? I'm thinking the two may actually be related.

Regarding the location to save torrents to when you DL without a filter, it should depend on whether you've configured deluge to automatically save torrents or ask each time... I see it's not--I'll post an update this afternoon to fix that (after trying to find the source of the filter corruption).

Thanks for all the feedback.
chaky

Post by chaky »

Hello all,

I'm getting this error when I click Options button within plugins section for FlexRSS, with the latest svn version of Deluge:

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/deluge/dialogs.py", line 424, in plugin_pref
    self.plugins.configure_plugin(plugin_name, self.dialog)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/deluge/plugins.py", line 94, in configure_plugin
    self.enabled_plugins[name].configure(window)
  File "/home/chaky/.config/deluge/plugins/FlexRSS/plugin.py", line 1197, in configure
    dated_from = CalendarButton()
  File "/home/chaky/.config/deluge/plugins/FlexRSS/CalendarButton.py", line 51, in __init__
    value = time.strptime(time.asctime())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/_strptime.py", line 331, in strptime
    (data_string, format))
ValueError: time data did not match format:  data=Sun Aug 19 23:07:29 2007  fmt=%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y
Thanks in advance with any help.
daddy
Seeder
Seeder

Post by daddy »

chaky,

Can you open the CalendarButton.py file (in the FlexRSS folder), and change line 51 (it's the first line in the __init__ function, if that helps) to say

value = time.localtime()
instead of

value = time.strptime(time.asctime())
and see if that fixes your problem? If so, I'll update the package.
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

I was thinking maybe you could add a feature to set the priority of filters. i.e. Add to top of queue, add to bottom of queue.
I like to leave long torrents running, but weekly shows are a higher priority for me.
daddy
Seeder
Seeder

Post by daddy »

gazpachoking,

Re: top of queue: good idea, but I'll need someone to apply the attached patch to deluge. And while I was playing around with that idea, I found your bug. Give 0.1.4 a try, and everything should be working.

chaky,

Since I was updating anyways I went ahead and applied that (hopefully) fix for your bug. Give the new version a try and let me know how it works out.
Attachments
deluge-add_torrent-return-unique_id.diff.gz
Have interactive_add_torrent_path() and interactive_add_torrent() return the unique_id of the added torrent.
(645 Bytes) Downloaded 315 times
chaky

Post by chaky »

@daddy,

I have changed what you said and yes, it fixed the problem. Now I can run options for FlesRSS plug-in without a problem. Thanks.
Hellmark

Post by Hellmark »

When ever I try to click the preferences button in the plugins window for FlexRSS, I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.4/deluge/dialogs.py", line 436, in plugin_pref
    self.plugins.configure_plugin(plugin_name, self.dialog)
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.4/deluge/plugins.py", line 93, in configure_plugin
    self.enabled_plugins[name].configure(window)
  File "/home/hellmark/.config/deluge/plugins/FlexRSS/plugin.py", line 1197, in configure
    dated_from = CalendarButton()
  File "/home/hellmark/.config/deluge/plugins/FlexRSS/CalendarButton.py", line 65, in __init__
    gtk.Button.__init__(self, time.strftime("%x", (year, month, day, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)))
ValueError: day of year out of range
Running 0.1.4, on Deluge 0.5.4.1.
daddy
Seeder
Seeder

Post by daddy »

Hellmark,

I've posted a new version which will hopefully solve your problem. Please give it a try and let me know how it works out.

The new version (0.1.5) also adds support for gazpachoking's idea of adding the torrent to the top of the queue, thanks to markybob for applying the patch. Additionally, you can add a torrent as paused. Unfortunately, deluge's version number hasn't changed since the 0.5.4.1 release, so I can't tell if a user is running SVN. As a result, if you want to test the new features, you'll also have to change the version number in src/common.py (0.5.4.2 will work nicely).
Hellmark

Post by Hellmark »

Still having the issue. Ended up just cropping the line down to just -

gtk.Button.__init__(self, time.strftime("%x"))
Don't have a fancy calendar or anything that I can see, but, seeing as how I don't watch dated shows anyway, no biggie. Would rather have a partial breakage on a feature I never used, than a complete one.
daddy
Seeder
Seeder

Post by daddy »

How about

gtk.Button.__init__(self, time.strftime('%x', time.strptime('%d/%d/%d' % (day, month, year), '%d/%m/%Y')))
I understand wanting to work around the it, but I can't reproduce it here so I would *really* appreciate if you'd help me debug it a bit :)