FlexRSS plugin

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Case

Re: FlexRSS plugin

Post by Case »

Hi, I'm using Deluge+FlexRSS to filter the TVTorrents feed, and I'm trying to make it filter out all the mkv versions (shows with "(720 .mkv)" or "(1080 .mkv)" in their titles).
My filter is now " (?!\(.*p \.mkv\))" but it doesn't work, it still matches everything.
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by johnnyg »

Case wrote:Hi, I'm using Deluge+FlexRSS to filter the TVTorrents feed, and I'm trying to make it filter out all the mkv versions (shows with "(720 .mkv)" or "(1080 .mkv)" in their titles).
My filter is now " (?!\(.*p \.mkv\))" but it doesn't work, it still matches everything.
try:

Code: Select all

(?!.*720p|.*1080p|.*\.mkv)
Case

Post by Case »

Code: Select all

" (?!.*\.mkv)"
(without quotes, but with a leading space) seems to work, at least the test pattern is matched correctly. I'll see if it actually catches the right torrents.
polarcheese

Post by polarcheese »

OK, so I'm a total n00b at linux and all that, so basically I want to ask a question that may have a pretty obvious answer (sorry)

I set up deluge and got it going fine on ubuntu (even I can do that), but when I go to add my RSS feeds to flex RSS, they seem to add fine, then no files download. I don't want to add a filter as these are customised pre-filtered what.cd rss feeds. Do I have to add a filter to make them go, or is there some basic option I have missed out totally.

Also, is there a simpler RSS plugin I can use for deluge, I just get confused when faced with the hardcore Linux stuff.

Thanks very much

David.

EDIT: got it, I had to create a filter with . as the field, not * as I had done before, I've not used these regular expressions before. Just goes to chow what 10 minutes with uncle google can do for you.
niv
New User
New User

Post by niv »

Hi I am a newbie here,
I need help in installing the plugin.
after unpacking the bz2 I run the client and open preference and plug-ins.
I click the Plus sign and navigate to the place I unpacked the bz2, but no file is shown.
So how can I add this plugin?
loki

Post by loki »

niv wrote:Hi I am a newbie here,
I need help in installing the plugin.
after unpacking the bz2 I run the client and open preference and plug-ins.
I click the Plus sign and navigate to the place I unpacked the bz2, but no file is shown.
So how can I add this plugin?
Last I checked this plugin was seriously old and only meant for the old 0.5 series... hopefully you're using the latest version of Deluge currently 1.1.9 follow this thread here http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... =9&t=10185

Maybe this thread should be locked to prevent further confusion?