installed Deluge, language messed up... please advice

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
1mher3

installed Deluge, language messed up... please advice

Post by 1mher3 »

Hi,

today I googled for best BT browser...found Deluge... installed (durring installation I selected English language).
Now, when I start Deluge, part of controls and decriptions are English, other part Latvian. I find it to be very annoying.
I could not find how to switch language.
Probably some file need to be deleted or edited or replaced... or something else.
I dont know what to do.
Please help.

btw, i use version for windows.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: installed Deluge, language messed up... please advice

Post by markybob »

1mher3 wrote:Hi,

today I googled for best BT browser...found Deluge... installed (durring installation I selected English language).
Now, when I start Deluge, part of controls and decriptions are English, other part Latvian. I find it to be very annoying.
I could not find how to switch language.
Probably some file need to be deleted or edited or replaced... or something else.
I dont know what to do.
Please help.

btw, i use version for windows.
is the code for latvian, la? if so, you can just delete C:\Program Files\Deluge\share\locale\la and deluge will be in all english, if that's what you want. also, you can help translate the rest by going here https://translations.launchpad.net/delu ... ots/deluge so then the next version will work better for all who speak latvian :)
1mher3

Re: installed Deluge, language messed up... please advice

Post by 1mher3 »

markybob wrote: is the code for latvian, la? if so, you can just delete C:\Program Files\Deluge\share\locale\la and deluge will be in all english, if that's what you want. also, you can help translate the rest by going here https://translations.launchpad.net/delu ... ots/deluge so then the next version will work better for all who speak latvian :)
code for Latvia is LV... deleted, restarted and now Deluge is back to normal. Thanks.
will check that link, maybe I can help to translate.