rechecking on startup

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
performance

rechecking on startup

Post by performance »

How do I turn off the auto-recheck whenever deluge starts? Some of my torrents are big and they take forever when there is no recheck necessary.
geertjan
New User
New User

Re: rechecking on startup

Post by geertjan »

I think this is not supposed to happen. For me it normally doesn't happen, but, it did just happen to me for the first time since upgrading to version 0.5.7.1, so seems like a bug.

What happened was I had Deluge running for a while (about 2 hours) after which I tried adding a new torrent. The new torrent didn't show up, so I tried adding it again. It still didn't show up, but I did get the question if I wanted to merge trackers! So I closed Deluge, restarted, and the new torrent still wasn't in the list, and also the torrents that were already in there all started rechecking.
Jakadinho

Post by Jakadinho »

I have the same problem. I use external disc and every time i restart computer it is rechecking for data and it takes a lot of time.
Is there any solution for me ?
john_bash
New User
New User

Post by john_bash »

same happens to me all the time, since the day I first installed deluge on my pc (and later upgraded). [ also, the gui looks different depending on whether I start it from the command line, applications menu, or start on boot. by different I mean when I start it from the menu the progress bars are 2d, when I start via command line they are 3d (beveled). ]. Maybe this is related.
mEsiah

Post by mEsiah »

yea i have the same problem , all my torrents go through a recheck every time i turn on the computer.I am an uploader so i have many torrents in delege it takes forever to start.What shall we do about this.