Deluge 0.9.03 Not Forwarding Ports

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Sonic Reducer
New User
New User

Deluge 0.9.03 Not Forwarding Ports

Post by Sonic Reducer »

I'm using v0.9.03 on Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron) and i'm averaging 20k downloads where i used to get 10x that. when i test the forwarded port it says it's closed, even though i've set an exception in the UFW, forwarded the port to my static IP from my router, and set deluge to only use one port. these exact settings on previous versions worked great, what gives?
loki

Re: Deluge 0.9.03 Not Forwarding Ports

Post by loki »

You don't have to set TCP and UDP separately, you can just set it as both on the router.
Also, did you try closing and reopening Deluge? It's sometimes all it needs especially after changing router settings.
There is 9.04 now, I don't think 9.03 had any problems with ports but there are some bug fixes making it better than 9.03.
Sonic Reducer
New User
New User

Post by Sonic Reducer »

i don't remember when it was (and what version of deluge i was using) but seperating them seemed to help with download speeds
Sp00nMan
New User
New User

Post by Sp00nMan »

I'm having the exact same problem. Check out your preferences under "Network". You'll notice that if you uncheck "Random Ports" and then specific a specific port (in my case 9000-9000), the "Active Port" is still being generated randomly, i.e. deluge is completely ignoring your specified port. I've noticed this behavior in 0.9.3 and the current 0.9.5