Torrent not downloading

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
umarzuki

Torrent not downloading

Post by umarzuki »

After the incident==> http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=795, loaded last downloaded torrent. It finished checking but not picking any seeder and leecher. Downloaded new torrent and it downloads. Any clue? The last one got to 92% already. Geez..
TidusBlade

Re: Torrent not downloading

Post by TidusBlade »

Did you try redownloading the exact same .torrent file? And then pointing it to the already downloaded files, it should start from 92% and hopefully work.
umarzuki

Post by umarzuki »

waited for a few hours, the it back on business. The thing is, once finished, the files are somewhat missing something since it's .001 files, once joines, mounted the image it created, when it came to installing, a file is missing.
TidusBlade

Post by TidusBlade »

I would recommend either burning it to a CD/DVD, I have had more luck there, than mounting it. Or I would check that file, it could be that the download was perfectly okay, just that your forgot something, or had to do something extra. Check the downloaded contents, maybe theres something you missed? Maybe there something you were supposed to do, check the torrent's comments.
umarzuki

Post by umarzuki »

hm..probably but i checked the file with 7-zip n it's corrupted so i got pissed off and deleted it.