can't control selective downloads

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
kiki_csui

can't control selective downloads

Post by kiki_csui »

Hello,

I have some problem here. I have some torrent that contain a number of files, but I just want to do selective downloads (because there's some of the files that I already have). Unfortunately, I can't seem to have control over them even though I already mark each of them with "Do Not Download" and "Normal/Highest Priority". And this is not happen to just one torrent, but all of my torrents.

I started to notice this from the first time I use Deluge (ver 0.5.x, forgot the revision), At that time, it's only a little, so I just ignore it. But now it's getting worse (download bigger amount than before, and everytime I paused -> delete the unnecessary files -> force recheck -> resuming them again, Deluge will just try to download them again)

Here's my current infos:
1.0.0 RC5 (0.9.05)
Ubuntu Hardy
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: can't control selective downloads

Post by johnnyg »

how much is it downloading of the other files?
have you read this: http://deluge-torrent.org/faq.php#6n41 ?
kiki_csui

Re: can't control selective downloads

Post by kiki_csui »

Ah... I see now. So it's necessary to have them...

Thank you.

Well, to answer your curiousity ^_^ I have 2 unnecessary files that downloaded most (one is around 5% and another is 10%, the size both of them are around 175 MB). The torrent that I want to download now contains 20 files, which each is around 175 MB, while I just want to download 8 of them.