Deluge RC* and irssi issues

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
pec

Deluge RC* and irssi issues

Post by pec »

Hello,

I'm experimenting some strange issues with Deluge since the first RC release.
I'm using an ubuntu with a 2.6.24-19 kernel.

Each 8minutes, irssi log out (irssi is an IRC client) when a Deluge RC release is running.
I checked ports mapping, but it doesn't seems to be a ports issues. I don't know that's the matter.

Irssi isn't the only program witch lost connection, Emesene (Windows live messaging client) to.
But Deluge RC is still downloading. This isn't a internet down issues.

Hope you find a solution.
Ho and i wanna congratulate Deluge team for his awesome work, beside this problem Deluge is more stable, useful, and user friendly, then CONGRATS !

Have a nice day.

Pec

PS: please forgive my English writing, it's not my natural tong.
jdhore

Re: Deluge RC* and irssi issues

Post by jdhore »

pec wrote:Hello,

I'm experimenting some strange issues with Deluge since the first RC release.
I'm using an ubuntu with a 2.6.24-19 kernel.

Each 8minutes, irssi log out (irssi is an IRC client) when a Deluge RC release is running.
I checked ports mapping, but it doesn't seems to be a ports issues. I don't know that's the matter.

Irssi isn't the only program witch lost connection, Emesene (Windows live messaging client) to.
But Deluge RC is still downloading. This isn't a internet down issues.

Hope you find a solution.
Ho and i wanna congratulate Deluge team for his awesome work, beside this problem Deluge is more stable, useful, and user friendly, then CONGRATS !

Have a nice day.

Pec

PS: please forgive my English writing, it's not my natural tong.
My only thought is that you don't have bandwidth limits set in Deluge so it's choking your bandwidth. Just an idea though...I don't know what else would cause that.