[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v2.0.0

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
chewy74

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v2.0.0

Post by chewy74 »

How do you add tracker or label exemption rules? I add it via pull down menu and can't edit it to add tracker, or labels... I'm sure it's something simple and I'm just missing it. Thanks
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

chewy74 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:55 pm How do you add tracker or label exemption rules? I add it via pull down menu and can't edit it to add tracker, or labels... I'm sure it's something simple and I'm just missing it. Thanks
They're under trackers & labels config keys: https://github.com/laur89/deluge-autore ... #L445-L446
chewy74

Post by chewy74 »

basher wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:29 am
chewy74 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:55 pm How do you add tracker or label exemption rules? I add it via pull down menu and can't edit it to add tracker, or labels... I'm sure it's something simple and I'm just missing it. Thanks
They're under trackers & labels config keys: https://github.com/laur89/deluge-autore ... #L445-L446
I was trying to add the exemption rules through the webui, but after I select tracker (or label) it won't let me edit anything else. Do I have to edit a config file?

ambipro

Post by ambipro »

I'm not sure what that top window is, I don't see it in the GTK (native) plugin.

I just add my rules to the bottom one with Add Rule.

Edit: Nevermind I see that in the "general" tab in GTK...it functions as expected there but I also cannot get the WebUI to allow me to click the Name spot.

Edit2: If you right click and then regular click the Name spot - it will select it. This is a bug that @mhertz had addressed in ltConfig selecting for checkboxes. I'm not sure how, but perhaps not a big issue that can be fixed.

chewy74

Post by chewy74 »

ambipro wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:36 pm I'm not sure what that top window is, I don't see it in the GTK (native) plugin.

I just add my rules to the bottom one with Add Rule.

Edit: Nevermind I see that in the "general" tab in GTK...it functions as expected there but I also cannot get the WebUI to allow me to click the Name spot.

Edit2: If you right click and then regular click the Name spot - it will select it. This is a bug that @mhertz had addressed in ltConfig selecting for checkboxes. I'm not sure how, but perhaps not a big issue that can be fixed.

Ahhhhhh OK. I've been trying on my phone and not a pc. I got it... Thanks for the help.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

ambipro wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:36 pm Edit2: If you right click and then regular click the Name spot - it will select it. This is a bug that @mhertz had addressed in ltConfig selecting for checkboxes. I'm not sure how, but perhaps not a big issue that can be fixed.
Cheers for the debugging.
@mhertz, can you recall the potentially related ltConfig fix ambipro is referring to?

Edit: just tried it out in webui on desktop, and double-clicking on 'Name' field works just fine.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks ambipro for reference :) Good catch as basher stated, thanks bro.

@basher, that fix is in my ltconfig github. It looks like I'm confused lol, but actually wasn't, and for gtk3 VS gtk2 there's issues with packed cellrenderes specifically(e.g cellrenderertext and cellrenderertoggle together) and to accept said toggled click, then needed disable widget propagation(return false) and re-enable selection as workaround, looking less good, but otherwise not working I found by pure chance after messing with it for 2 weeks or so lol. Suspecting gtk3/python-bindings bug(needing enable selection) as not consistent with documentation imho but not sure - No idea about what happening or how looks like in autoremoveplus at all honestly, so please disregard if irrelevant(and seems issue neither very consistent, considering your and ambipro's different experiences seemingly).

Anyway I will look into it later today, but not sure how much I understand of it, seeing it's in js/extjs and not python, but regardless - I didn't look into it before because I didn't want to step on your toes honestly, or how put, but was gonna later today after ambipro pinged me(had excuse :lol: ) , but anyway I will elaborate if finding something later, if need be. Thanks buddy.
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

basher wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:27 am
ambipro wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:36 pm Edit2: If you right click and then regular click the Name spot - it will select it. This is a bug that @mhertz had addressed in ltConfig selecting for checkboxes. I'm not sure how, but perhaps not a big issue that can be fixed.
Cheers for the debugging.
@mhertz, can you recall the potentially related ltConfig fix ambipro is referring to?

Edit: just tried it out in webui on desktop, and double-clicking on 'Name' field works just fine.
Can confirm double clicking appears to work as well, weird that I didn't think of trying this.
LordAnimity
New User
New User

Post by LordAnimity »

Hello,

Is it possible to setup the following function,

To check whether the torrent has been seeded for 10 days or more and then if it's at 0 ratio then delete the torrent?

I just can't figure out how to set this up, and or whether or not I have the right plugins. I also am struggling to navigate the WebUI as things seem to get cut off!