[Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
dvonk
New User
New User

sometuhing had eaten plugin configs

Post by dvonk »

For the last week or two I was forced to restore manually config for autoadd watchdirs a couple of times for both directories I've set up, today for only one. Configs just disappeared. I've been using this plugin for several years in the past (up to 2022) and I never had this at all, it was quite stable.
I do not reconfig deluged this day, so it's strange behavior for me, there was nothing from my side to affect this.
ambipro

Re: [Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Post by ambipro »

How are you running Deluge? Usually the empty/default config is only restored after corruption/formatting issues.

Also, are you using docker or anything? This could potentially be a permissions issue or a volume mount issue related to that if so, if you can provide your compose if this is the case.

Do any other settings or state stuff disappear?
dvonk
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Post by dvonk »

ambipro wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:28 pm How are you running Deluge? Usually the empty/default config is only restored after corruption/formatting issues.

Also, are you using docker or anything? This could potentially be a permissions issue or a volume mount issue related to that if so, if you can provide your compose if this is the case.

Do any other settings or state stuff disappear?
Ubuntu server 22.04, no docker or anything, just a home server to run deluge, plex and samba. I don't have a lot of customized settings for deluged, most of them are by default, so it's a bit tricky to say something else is changed, but bandwith is still 20000 as I've set few days ago. But I sure that I have no troubles with deluge since installation, but was forced to fix autoadd settings from time to time via web interface. If you tell me what sort of logging should I turn on I will provide you with more information.