Execute plugin not running commands

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
ambipro

Re: Execute plugin not running commands

Post by ambipro »

Looking a little closer, it also looks like you might be using windows formatting for newlines.....

If you are chmod'ing then I'd suggest running chmod -R 777 on the parent folder you are trying to write to, -R is recursive and does nothing for single files....but it looks like you may have created this script on a windows machine and transferred it over? See the line with \n near the end (2nd line)

Linux does not use \r\n like windows, and this can cause problems with bash scripts being parsed incorrectly.

You can open up a editor in terminal or something and paste it in and it may work, although I always recommend using notepad++ or vscode and making sure you use LF instead of CRLF
ausrasplex
New User
New User

Re: Execute plugin not running commands

Post by ausrasplex »

I have since removed the ability to log the details and it seems to avoid the logging error. However, now I am having an issue with it stating "filebot: command not found". I am not sure where to locate said "filebot" command as it doesnt exist in areas such as "/bin/" or the docker "appdata" folder. Any clue?