e-mail delivery broken for registration on dev.deluge-torrent.org

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
gadelat
New User
New User

e-mail delivery broken for registration on dev.deluge-torrent.org

Post by gadelat »

Hello, I'm trying to register on https://dev.deluge-torrent.org, but verification token is not arriving. I'm using a gmail address and have checked SPAM/Bin folders as well.

It's this screen at https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/verify_email
ambipro

Re: e-mail delivery broken for registration on dev.deluge-torrent.org

Post by ambipro »

I just registered and received the email. I think you can go to the settings and have it resend, but it seems to be sending it out fine.

It will arrive from trac@deluge-torrent.org via email.cloudflare.net, so no reason it wouldn't arrive.
gadelat
New User
New User

Post by gadelat »

I'm using github login though. Perhaps that makes the difference? So I just hit login via github, I land to info with "Warning: Your permissions have been limited until you verify your email address." And from there no e-mail is being sent.

I've tried to change the e-mail there to @mailinator.com and e-mail is received immediately in that case. However, when I attempt to log in via Github again, old e-mail address and warning is back again. And password reset does not seem to be working for this github user account either.
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

I used github login as well. It just registers with your github email, it's the same process.
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

Did it arrive or did you figure it out?
gadelat
New User
New User

Post by gadelat »

Emails on my Gmail account are yet to arrive. I tried different email provider too (Slovak one), no budge. But mailinator saves the day, on second try I managed to change the email and login via GitHub still works. I noticed that link in email change confirmation email contains html tag though, you might want to look at that.

Anyways, I've managed to confirm my account, but address is bogus unfortunately. Only other reason that occurs to me which could explain why you get the gmail email and I don't is that my full name contains accented character.