cant connect to deluge from my pc to synology

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
almawdah

cant connect to deluge from my pc to synology

Post by almawdah »

I have install deluge 2.1.1 (docker) in synology and every thing it good except (connect it by remote daemon from deluge 2.1.1 in pc)
I already active allow remote to (true) and I have all info username and password from (Auth) but still cant connect from PC

I can open the deluge from the server by (IP-address:port) only

with knowing before I used deluge 1.3 and it work fine with daemon remote deluge 1.3 in pc but now when I update deluge to 2.1.1 in synology and the app in pc to 2.1.1 , I cant connect

there is massage appear :
connection was refused by other side 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
ambipro

Re: cant connect to deluge from my pc to synology

Post by ambipro »

If you are using docker, you're going to need to also add that port in the container like the WebUI and torrent port.

From the very limited information you gave, it appears that the connection is being refused, which leads me to believe that if you can connect to WebUI and can confirm Deluge is running, you likely do not have the daemon port setup in docker or maybe a firewall is blocking it.
almawdah

Post by almawdah »

ambipro wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:02 am If you are using docker, you're going to need to also add that port in the container like the WebUI and torrent port.

From the very limited information you gave, it appears that the connection is being refused, which leads me to believe that if you can connect to WebUI and can confirm Deluge is running, you likely do not have the daemon port setup in docker or maybe a firewall is blocking it.
thanks for ur reply

I added those ports in the container :
6881/tcp
6881/udp
8112/tcp

should I have to add the the daemon port also in the container (58846) ??

what mean setup daemon port in docker ??
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

Yes, you need to add the daemon port as well.
almawdah

Post by almawdah »

ambipro wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:53 am Yes, you need to add the daemon port as well.
it work thaanks very much