[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
mhertz

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Post by mhertz »

You press the right arrow at top left, where states filters, if I understand correct.
NasKar
New User
New User

Post by NasKar »

I can't seem to get this working.
I've downloaded LabelPlus-0.3.3.30-py2.7.egg to my config dir and renamed it to LabelPlus-0.3.2.2.egg.
changed the permissions to 770 and the user:group I'm running deluge on.
Restart deluged
Go to the plugin section and check the enable box and then click install. It wants to browse to the location of the egg file which I also have on my windows computer that is running the GUI of deluge. The progress bar goes to about 20% and then stops.
The enable box is still checked and I click apply.
Restart the deluged and deluge_web but no labels seen.

Also tried with https://github.com/bdutro/deluge-labelplus/releases LabelPlus-0.3.2.4-py3.8.egg in the deluged, plugin, web directories
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

You first need check whether using deluge1 or deluge2, as the first plugin you listed only is for deluge1 and the next only deluge2. Second, place it manually into 'plugins' subdir in your deluge profile, and always rename away(or match) the python version in filename if not on deluge 2.0.4+. Ohh, sorry very last, you need plugin in both locations(deluge config dir's) if running in thinclient mode with GTK-UI.
NasKar
New User
New User

Post by NasKar »

mhertz wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:56 am You first need check whether using deluge1 or deluge2, as the first plugin you listed only is for deluge1 and the next only deluge2. Second, place it manually into 'plugins' subdir in your deluge profile, and always rename away(or match) the python version in filename if not on deluge 2.0.4+. Ohh, sorry very last, you need plugin in both locations(deluge config dir's) if running in thinclient mode with GTK-UI.
1)How do I check if I'm using deluge1 or 2?
2) I have a plugins subdirectory in directories deluged and web as well as a plugins directory in the root of the config directory
/config/deluged/plugins
/config/web/plugins
/config/plugins
3)When I click install I have load the .egg file from my windows computer after the file as been renamed to LabelPlus-0.3.2.4.egg same as the plugin dir files.
After restart deluged and deluge_web still no labels.
NasKar
New User
New User

Post by NasKar »

Ok I'm getting closer. I have a column now LabelPlus on the main screen. Not sure how to create a label. If I right click on that column I get set label and the only option is none.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

You can check version e.g from gtkui under 'help > about' or 'deluged -V' etc.

Sorry, dont know which plugin dir is correct - I'd guess the deluged one, but not sure.

It sounds like either you only have the plugin on server(deluged), not client(gtkui etc), or else you just need at top left, where shows 'states' or 'filter' or whatever, press the arrow to right, to show labelplus section, where new labels can be made etc. I think this changed from deluge1 to deluge2(or gtk2 to gtk3), to need press that arrow, as hidden by default, though could be wrong. Otherwise, if first scenario mentioned instead, then need copy the plugin into '%appdir%\deluge\plugins', though as you stated to have used 'install plugin' feature from windows gtkui, then should be there already, and so probably second scenario previously mentioned(hidden and need press arrow-right).
NasKar
New User
New User

Post by NasKar »

using deluge v2 and have deluge running as media user.

/config/deluged/plugins # ls -l
total 231
-rwxrwx--- 1 media media 220498 Dec 7 01:32 LabelPlus-0.3.2.4.egg

/config/web/plugins # ls -l
total 231

/config/plugins # ls -l
total 462
-rw-r--r-- 1 media media 220498 Jan 26 20:01 [object FileList]

Labelsplus show in the top columns but not to the left with the that column expanded
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

If you run deluge gtkui on windows, then additionally need it there too, under %appdata%\deluge\plugins. If on Linux, then ~/.config/deluge/plugins.
Jerrk

Post by Jerrk »

i've ran into a small issue that i'm not sure is intentional or not.

i've set up an autolabel to automatically change the labelplus label to DELETE when the normal label is changed to delete.

and this works just fine.

But i'm also using the "Move torrents when torrent label or path options change" option which doesn't seem to work with autolabel.

if i change the label on a torrent to 'delete' labelplus changes its label to DELETE which works fine, but it does not change the download folder.
if i however re-apply the DELETE labelplus label to a torrent with the same label the download folder IS changed.
and if i change the labelplus label on any other torrent to DELETE it will correctly change the download folder.

So it appears autolabel will not trigger the "Move torrents when torrent label or path options change" option and i was hoping it's possible to change that.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

I'm guessing this isn't intentional. Autolabels does work for changing download location if e.g. defined for matching files in torrent etc, and so is only label-based rules that can fail. It does however work when defining move completed after finished. The reason for former is an additional TorrentAddedEvent hooked function, calling also a conditional move function, whereas labels can be applied manually after torrent added, in which case isn't called through TorrentAddedEvent unlike the other autolabel rules would trigger, and the autolabel main function itself didn't call the move function, though the context-menu option for appling labelplus label, did(only if "move when label/path changes" enabled). For latter is because done as part of a function applying general label options, though omits download-location, as has dedicated function for that. Indeed unclear and confusing distinction, agreed, especially considering the latter.

Anyway, should work now, or atleast does in quick testings here.

LabelPlus-0.3.2.4.egg