Deluge Not Connected

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
brozovich.6
New User
New User

Deluge Not Connected

Post by brozovich.6 »

Hello,

I am really struggling to get Deluge back working. I had it working for years and now it is just intermittent. I use Deluge with Sonarr and Radarr and the Web UI. I am running on Windows version 1.3.15 I believe.

The issue I am having is it seems like Daemon will not stay connected. When I open up deluge.exe, try to connect, sometimes it connects for 10 or 15 seconds and then either says 'no incoming connections' or nothing will work and when I go to reconnect, it has like a little funnel (I think?) grey icon. At this point I usually have to shut down Deluge and try again. I have been at this for hours tonight and I cannot seem to figure out what is going on and how to get it to work properly. If the ports and whatnot were not setup properly then I wouldn't expect it to connect at all, and for the occasional torrent to actually download.

Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can get my automated server back online. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide to help troubleshooting.

Thank you
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Deluge Not Connected

Post by shamael »

Hi,

check the support page to enable the log of the daemon, this will tell us more about the issue.