Priority of files all wonky

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
ramicio

Priority of files all wonky

Post by ramicio »

Using version 1.3.15. It's running on Ubuntu and I use the client on Windows to connect to it. In that client all files have a priority of high. It takes me two times of clicking on whatever priority to change the priority. I just fired up the webui and all priorities there are listed as "undefined." It also takes two clicks there. This is all after like a year ago trying out version 2 and going back to 1.3.15.
Akito
New User
New User

Re: Priority of files all wonky

Post by Akito »

Precisely the exact same issues I experience. Can confirm a 100%!

Additionally, when I add a download through the GUI client (not WebUI) that is connected to my daemon on the server, then the priorites are not only all set to high, but they cannot be changed! If I add them over the laggy WebUI, then at least the priorities can be changed and aren't automatically set to high.

Priorities are one of the most important features for me, yet this feature is one of the most unstable one in the whole Deluge system...
ramicio

Post by ramicio »

Mine get added automatically by a watched folder. Just giving more info.
Akito
New User
New User

Post by Akito »

I guess this doesn't seem as important to maintainers, because this is Deluge 1.3.15, while they already moved on to the next major version. However, it would be nice to see some backported fixes, just as long as the next major version cannot be used on Windows.
Akito
New User
New User

Post by Akito »

FYI, I am using the unofficial 2.0.4 client for Windows. It seems to fix the main issues with the client. However, you need a 2.x daemon for this to work. You can find more information about that here.