Total seeding limit, hnr's.

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
lumberjack2
New User
New User

Total seeding limit, hnr's.

Post by lumberjack2 »

Hi, I was using deluge, and after 2k seeding torrents, I noticed I was having hit and runs. Is 2k the limit, can you increase it?
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Total seeding limit, hnr's.

Post by shamael »

Not to my knowledge. Hit and run comes from Tracker update, no issue on the tracker? Is your HW sufficent enough to hold all tracker update sent?
In the tracker tab, error, nothing?
lumberjack2
New User
New User

Re: Total seeding limit, hnr's.

Post by lumberjack2 »

I had hnrs on the website. I'm not sure if it was that signaficant or not, but i had like 30 hnrs. I deleted the bottom 500 from a year ago, and the hnrs disappear. I assumed it was deluge, I asked the help forums and said maybe deluge had a 2k limit, that's where I got that. That after 2k torrents, it starts having seeding issues(or announce issues? not sure proper language).

Also yeah, no errors. green torrents. I think they were also uploading, but I can't remember honestly. The problem was that everything i downloaded added to the hnrs, so that was a big issue.

I'm going to have to reienstall my server soon (yuck.) so i guess i'll see if it's still an issue. But maybe it's the website i'm using. It's the top teir site for it's linux isos of it's type. Not saying it couldn't be on their end, only that this isn't a bad tracker.

I want to come back to deluge, it's my favorite client i've used. Just wondered if that is a known issue with other users and if there is a fix.