Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
mhertz

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Post by mhertz »

Lol, no worries mate, but thanks anyways :) Ohh, I see, I didn't thought of that honestly, though should have as do remember you using a headless RPI3 thinclient setup. I was making screenshots for you to see better, but deleted them again, because unfortunently it's like you suspected and local only :( I have fixed a few plugins to deluge2, but honestly never did it with plugins including gtk2 xml glade code, which usually needs a converter tool and things i've never used before to work, so I don't think I can update that old plugin(+ shorter of time now than previously), so hopefully another will release an updated fork or alternative at a time, as indeed sounds usefull. Thanks again for reply mate, appreciated :)

Edit: I see the plugin was updated just a few month ago on github repo, though still no deluge2 support. No open or closed tickets asking for deluge2 support, so probably a good idea to post request there, seeing the development still is active and all.
Labbz0re
New User
New User

Post by Labbz0re »

nvm
Last edited by Labbz0re on Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Correct. Me/us neither :) I'd suggest adding a request to the dev here: https://github.com/dredkin/deluge-rbb/issues
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

dopedangel wrote:Labelplus port for 2.0 is working is also working
Added to wiki
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Shamael, sorry if you already know, but just in case you hadn't seen, then the dev of deluge-rbb has started development of deluge 2.x support and an alpha version is released, found in issues section here: https://github.com/dredkin/deluge-rbb/issues/21

(I myself have tried before to update it, also after stating to you that I had given up on it, but I didn't succeed, I suspect because there where some direct legacy glade code functions used in the py files, which the update doc don't state how to translate to gtkbuilder, but atleast I learned to translate glade files to gtkbuilder using conversion tool gtk-builder-convert, to convert the 3 glade files to gtkbuilder files in addition to the other gtk3 changes needed.)

Anyway, just wanted to make sure you'd aware :)

labbz0re, I suspect it was you who made the initial request on github for the update ;) Atleast the first 3 chars are the same in username, though could be a coincidence of course, but as I also suggested you to open a report there, then I'm guessing was you. If correct, then god job initiating this :)

Edit: googled alittle and yes my suspicion was correct :)

Edit2: Shamael, tested just quickly the alpha plugin in thinclient mode between windows-client and linux-server, by selecting a torrent and using browsebutton to change download-dir, which showed the server-side dir-list now instead of client-side(default) i.e. working(also checked dir actually changed afterwards during download) :)
tote94
New User
New User

Post by tote94 »

I've started a new fork from the last version of AutoRemovePlus by Omar Alvarez. It is for Deluge 2 and as far as I know, it is fully functional. The Gtk3UI works too. I'm sure it has some bugs, but definitely worth a try.

Topic: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55733
badwar
New User
New User

Post by badwar »

Hi, I'm running Deluge 2.0.4dev23 in a docker container running Arch Linux, and I'm unable to get the LabelPlus plugin to install for Python 3.8 either by manually copying the .egg file into the /config/plugins folder, or by installing it via the webUI. I don't see any errors, the plugin simply doesn't show up in the list. This is what Deluge reports when I login to the container and run the --version command:

deluged 2.0.4.dev23
libtorrent: 1.2.6.0
Python: 3.8.2

and the file I'm trying to install:

LabelPlus-0.3.2.4-py3.8.egg

Am I doing something wrong, or is there somewhere else I can look to try and troubleshoot why I can't get LabelPlus to work? Thanks for the help.