Stuck at Downloading 100%

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Weggy

Stuck at Downloading 100%

Post by Weggy »

Hi,

I've had a look for this issue but I cant seem to find anything.

I have a number of torrents all of which are stuck at "Downloading 100%". They're not entering a seeding state.

Pretty much all my settings are default. Queue Total, Downloading and Seeding are all -1.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this might be happening?

Many Thanks
Shryp

Re: Stuck at Downloading 100%

Post by Shryp »

Have you tried to do a force recheck and see if it corrects itself?
Weggy

Post by Weggy »

Yeah, I tried this and it works (mostly). However, I seem to have to do it to every torrent.

The problem appears to have fixed itself now, but I'm really interested in what caused it so I can better understand the issue.

Many Thanks
Neocazen
New User
New User

Post by Neocazen »

I went through it a few days ago. It was right after installing itconfig. Then, even returning to the default settings, did not return to normal. I had to uninstall
and delete the configuration files and then back to normal.
I noticed here too (I don't know if only with me) but Ktorrent, Qbitorrent and Deluge are not getting to top speed. Only with Transmission is this possible. Seems to be something with libtorrent.
Weggy

Post by Weggy »

I've just got this again. It appears to happen when I have a high number of torrents on the go, 20+
Weggy

Post by Weggy »

I got this issue again and with less than 10 torrents running. Seems very odd and a bit painful when it happens as I constantly have to micro-manage my server because of this issue.

How do I rasie this as a genuine bug so it can be looked into?

A force recheck sends the downloads from 100% into Seeding once the check is complete. But I don't want to have to do this all the time. Also, oddly when I force recheck more than one item it starts the items again and downloads them. If I do them one at a time, it simply sends them to seeding.
spicypixel
New User
New User

Post by spicypixel »

This also happens to me, same as reported above, same solutions work.

Deluge 1.3.15 running in docker on linux.
villivateur
New User
New User

Post by villivateur »

I have the same problem with deluged: 1.3.15 and libtorrent: 1.1.11.0 in Raspbian.
And also, force rechecking can temporary solve this problem.
gaia
New User
New User

Post by gaia »

I'm having the same issue. Deluge gets stuck at Downloading 100%. Restarting Deluge as well as force recheck solves the issue temporarily
legistrate
New User
New User

Post by legistrate »

I'm having the same issue with linuxserver/deluge:2.0.2-0201906082034ubuntu18.04.1-ls24
https://hub.docker.com/layers/linuxserv ... xt=explore

This isn't the latest image because my tracker uses a whitelist and this was the latest version I found which matched. I noticed in the other posts that many users were using Docker or Ubuntu, and I also used a negative value to indicate unlimited share rations. I had migrated from a desktop[ configuration where I had some of these values set to 0 instead of -1 and I'm wondering if that might be a problem. I've changed the values for Seeding Rotation (Share Ratio, Time Ratio, and Time (m)) to 0 instead of -1 and in my next few downloads I'll look to see if any get stuck. I have the Share Ration checkbox disabled, for Active Torrents (Total -1, Downloading 3, Seeding -1) and Ignore Slow Torrents enabled with Perfer Seeding Torrents disabled.

Please share if you have any common elements like A) Docker, B) Linux, or C) -1 values for ratios