[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Shryp

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by Shryp »

Are you sure deluged is shutdown on computer 2 when you copy the file?
iconoclasthero

Post by iconoclasthero »

Code: Select all

sudo servide deluged stop
fg [back to nano]
^O
sudo service deluged start
sudo service deluged force-reload
deluged-gtk
When I go into preferences, initially YaRSS2 is checked and empty. If I try to rescan the plugins, the check mark goes away and YaRSS2 is no longer listed under categories, behavior that I was seeing yesterday. /var/log/deluge/daemon.log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/WBKCD4bJck/

If I then

sudo service deluged stop
sudo service deluged force-reload
sudo service deluged start
and connect via deluge-gtk, the plugin comes back but is once again empty and yarss2.conf has been emptied back out.
iconoclasthero

Post by iconoclasthero »

So that's a yes...any other thoughts?
Bazzu85
New User
New User

Post by Bazzu85 »

Hi guys, new user here..

I configured the plugin but I don't know why labels setted in subscription is not applied..
is a known bug at the current version? (donwloaded YaRSS2-1.4.3-py2.7.egg)
raspdealer
Leecher
Leecher

Post by raspdealer »

Hello,
Is there a way to apply the regex not only on the title tag? I would like to filter by size also.
My regex is ready but it doesn't work.
Thanks
jeppezon
New User
New User

Post by jeppezon »

Hello!
I would like to check the RSS every 1 min, but the lowest I ca set it is 5 min? Also it takes several minutes from when the torrents shows up as matched until it actually adds it?
jeppezon
New User
New User

Post by jeppezon »

Bugs:
1, If I open the plugin tab and go to edit on the sub feed, it will update the RSS but not add these torrents. So next time it checks it thinks these are old.
2, Should use something else than pubDate to know which torrents to add and not. pubDate might be the date when the torrent was published on the website, but some feeds are for stuff like bookmarks. These times it will not add the torrents u add to the bookmark-fees because it will think these are old. This could be solved by having a "exclude list" so once it add a torrent, it add that torrent to the exclude list. Super simple.
galneon

Post by galneon »

Bababooey wrote:
greatscott wrote:
galneon wrote:
Have to ask one more time... Is no one else experiencing these disconnects from the daemon only when YaRSS2 is active? :/
I registered on this forum to second this. I have tried different seedboxes and indeed this plugin causes ThinClient to disconnect. However, it's especially obvious on slow and heavily IO loaded machine, while less an issue on machines with low loading or high speed IO.

Some yarss2 settings make it happen more frequently. Seems to have something to do with server loading.

At the time of disconnect, I saw /var/log/syslog has something similar to what's described here:
https://bitbucket.org/bendikro/deluge-y ... io-failure
I have the exact same problem. As long as the feeds are enabled, deluge disconnects from the remote daemon(on the local network) after a short period of time.
I like the plugin but I'm unable to use it as of now :(
I've been dealing with this for years at this point, and I've noticed it's all related to daemon performance, thinclient seeming to have nothing to do with it beyond being the victim of the disconnects. I had far more disconnects (it would have been dozens per day if I had bothered to manually reconnect so often) when deluge was running on my old 1st gen Intel Quad @ 3 GHz than today when I have it on a cheap Ryzen @ 3.7 GHz. I even noticed a significant reduction in disconnects after overclocking said Ryzen from its default clock of 3.1 GHz. Futhermore, I had more disconnects a couple months ago when I had ~5000 seeding torrents than today with ~3000. I can't remember if I mentioned it previously in this thread, but having more feeds active also increases the likelihood of a disconnect, and I currently just use a single feed to keep up with a scenebot.

Deluge is very busy... I love it, but there's a lot of inefficiency there. I think there may be some race condition weirdness going on which this plugin happens to trigger when fetching subscriptions.
KannaKamui
New User
New User

Post by KannaKamui »

so many posts, anyways i have a problem
i installed entware-std 1.00 on my nas, then installed deluge and config it but in rss i get ssl error
i tried updating to latest ssl but then deluge wont start anymore

(2019-03-26T17:44:04): Fetching RSS Feed: 'Nyaa' with Cookie: '{}' and User-agent: 'Deluge v1.3.15 YaRSS2 v1.4.3 Linux/4.2.8'.
(2019-03-26T17:44:04): bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:726)>
(2019-03-26T17:44:04): No items retrieved

so it says, i have no clue how to fix that
tote94
New User
New User

Post by tote94 »

Matthias wrote:I'm receiving the same error as svarog.

Running inside a FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE-p16 jail on FreeNAS.
Python version 2.7.9.
Deluge version 1.3.11.
YaRSS2 version 1.3.3.

(2015-10-09T16:54:22): Fetching subscription 'The Amazing Race'.
(2015-10-09T16:54:22): Fetching RSS Feed: 'IPTorrents TV' with Cookie: '{}'.
(2015-10-09T16:54:22): bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)>
(2015-10-09T16:54:22): No items retrieved
Edit:

I just upgraded to 1.4.1 and still receiving the same error. I also noticed that it's the py2.6 version that works and the 2.7 doesn't yet I seem to have python2.7 installed.
If anyone still needs a fix for this error, you have to install a package named ca_root_nss inside the Deluge jail (pkg install ca_root_nss).
This worked for me.