Deluge problem after file has been moved.

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
mataiuls
New User
New User

Deluge problem after file has been moved.

Post by mataiuls »

Hello!
After downloading a certain file, i had moved it with the deluge tool for this, the "move storage" option. It worked. But now, after moving the same file again, but to the same location (too lazy to select one by one), deluge don't seen to find the file. What happens is, deluge checks the file, and starts downloading again. I pause it and then, proceed to open the file location, in deluge (in the files tab on deluge, with the correct torrent file selected) and it redirects me to the location where the file is completely downloaded and working. What can i do to make deluge seed again that file? I'd already tried removing the torrent and putting it again, but didn't work. Tried moving the file location by myself, and then putting the torrent with the correct location appointed on deluge, but did not work too. Tried refresh the cache, but nothing changed. It may be confusing, but if you don't understand the problem, tell me and i will try my best to explain it again.

Thank you!
Shryp

Re: Deluge problem after file has been moved.

Post by Shryp »

Sounds to me like maybe some meta data has changed or the file has somehow became corrupted just enough to change the hash.
mataiuls
New User
New User

Re: Deluge problem after file has been moved.

Post by mataiuls »

Shryp wrote:Sounds to me like maybe some meta data has changed or the file has somehow became corrupted just enough to change the hash.
Yeah, that's what I've found. The file was a music. It was fine till the very end, and then, foobar said it was corrupted. Well, i just have to download again. Anyway, thank you!