Can't save settings in WebUI

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Rourke
New User
New User

Can't save settings in WebUI

Post by Rourke »

I can't seem to save my settings through the WebUI. It happened since I tried to add the YaRSS2 plugin. I quickly learned it could not be configured through web and removed it. Now when I press Apply or OK it does nothing. What can cause this?

edit: I'm using Deluge 1.3.15 running from a docker
Last edited by Rourke on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rourke
New User
New User

Re: Can't save settings in WebUI

Post by Rourke »

I can confirm it does save my settings. But the Preferences window doesn't close.
Rourke
New User
New User

Post by Rourke »

I have had this problem for a couple of days, but now it suddenly works again. I have no idea what's changed.
monorailmedic
New User
New User

Post by monorailmedic »

Just installed Deluge for the first time and I am having this issue. Clicking OK in the web interface does nothing. Tried applying and then closing to no avail (info doesn't save). I've not taken the time to see what might be amiss but did find this: http://take.ms/pP2b4
Rourke
New User
New User

Post by Rourke »

By now I discovered it has to do with the settings of a plugin. It has a seperate settings panel. Only after that panel is loaded (after clicking it) I can save the settings and the panel closes.
monorailmedic
New User
New User

Post by monorailmedic »

Rourke wrote:By now I discovered it has to do with the settings of a plugin. It has a seperate settings panel. Only after that panel is loaded (after clicking it) I can save the settings and the panel closes.
For a particular plug in? I tried going to the plugin panel and then saving settings to no avail.
Rourke
New User
New User

Post by Rourke »

It's for Scheduler where you can limit speed and download slots for specific times of the day. But that's the only plugin I use which has seperate settings.

I'm currently not home so I can't check it in detail or post a screenshot. But might be able to do so later.