Favorite games?

AlisaM31
New User
New User

Re: Favorite games?

Postby AlisaM31 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:08 am

I always choose strategies. My favorite is Starcraft, but now I don't have time for PC games. I play Clash of Clans as a mobile app. In the end of semester lectures are very boring! It helps me.

willieaames

Postby willieaames » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:00 am

Dota 2 and Overwatch.

cezri
New User
New User

Postby cezri » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:16 am

TheWitcher 3

lucyhales
New User
New User

Postby lucyhales » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:38 am

Arkham Asylum. The new spiderman. and CSGO

RagavKumar
New User
New User

Postby RagavKumar » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:46 am

I mostly prefer strategy games like Dota 2 (best game so far in terms of strategy)
I mostly prefer strength hero's in it like butcher, abadon and more.

Marcus Maidana
New User
New User

Postby Marcus Maidana » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:05 am

AlisaM31 wrote:I always choose strategies. My favorite is Starcraft, but now I don't have time for PC games. I play Clash of Clans as a mobile app. In the end of semester lectures are very boring! Destiny 2 helps me to somehow get distracted from them. I am a top player there thanks to https://skycoach.gg/destiny-boost.

Starcraft and Destiny 2 are my favourite games too. Clash of Clans is top #1 if talking about tablet PC gaming.
Hi there :)

Daniel Alsop
New User
New User

Postby Daniel Alsop » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:58 am

Marcus Maidana wrote:
AlisaM31 wrote:I always choose strategies. My favorite is Starcraft, but now I don't have time for PC games. I play Clash of Clans as a mobile app. In the end of semester lectures are very boring! Destiny 2 helps me to somehow get distracted from them. I am a top player there thanks to ocean magic slot.

Starcraft and Destiny 2 are my favourite games too. Clash of Clans is top #1 if talking about tablet PC gaming.

World of Warcraft is, in my opinion, the coolest old and vintage game

World of Warcraft game was released in 2004, by 2007 the number of users reached 8 million people, and in 2010 it exceeded 13 million. It is the most popular MMORPG in the world by the number of subscribers, as evidenced by the entry in the Guinness Book of Records. Throughout its history, the game has registered more than 100 million accounts, and the number of players is floating between 7 and 10 million.

World of Warcraft was one of the first six games in the Video Game Hall of Fame.

Blizzard has used great images of famous people to support sales. Chuck Norris, for example. Who is a hunter, but does not hunt, as hunting involves the possibility of failure.

Brendamontgomery
New User
New User

Postby Brendamontgomery » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:40 pm

Assassin creed is my favorite.

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”