YARSS2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Damien
New User
New User

YARSS2

Post by Damien »

Hello,

I'm running deluge(1.3.12) in daemon mode with webinterface on the same machine. I've been able to install yarss2, but when I activate yarss2 by adding a check mark under plugins, and save it, the plugin doesn't seem to activate. I turned on verbose logging for both the deluge daemon and web interface, but I see nothing strange coming across and no errors referring to yarss2.

I installed it like described here: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins/YaRSS2

I'm running CentOS7, with python2.7. The other default plugins I am able to activate, except for Scheduler, it just hangs at the screen where you can click save/appl. Webui seems to be having the same problem as yarss2, I can activate,save it, then when I go back to plugins it automatically gets unchecked like yarss2. Any ideas what this could be?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: YARSS2

Post by Cas »

There is no WebUI for yarss2...
Damien
New User
New User

Post by Damien »

Cas wrote:There is no WebUI for yarss2...
Isn't Yarss2 integrated into the deluge interface as a plugin? I was getting the idea cause of the mentioning of registering a feed in a tab in the yarss2 documentation?

"Start by registering a RSS feed in the tab "RSS Feeds"
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

It is a plugin and it will work on the daemon. However, to configure it you need to connect with a GTK UI client.
Damien
New User
New User

Post by Damien »

Shryp wrote:It is a plugin and it will work on the daemon. However, to configure it you need to connect with a GTK UI client.
I see how that works now, thanks for the pointer. Got it working now, didn't full understand the client/server config setup of deluge before. I thought I could choose weather to use the webinterface as a client or the the gtk interface as a client. Seems I can do both but the webinterface is limited. But works like a charm :)