I use it in my dedicated server with Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64bits
Help me to fix this problem please
Thank's
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Deluge Craches

Post by Cas »

Cas wrote:You could isolate the issue yourself by running in thinclient mode to see if it is occuring in deluged or deluge-gtk.
qeqe2

Re: Deluge Craches

Post by qeqe2 »

I am also having the same problem, same platform:

Code: Select all

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	deluge.exe
  Application Version:	0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:	48d22ece
  Fault Module Name:	libglib-2.0-0.dll
  Fault Module Version:	2.28.8.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:	4e253544
  Exception Code:	40000015
  Exception Offset:	0004c2d8
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7
  Locale ID:	1033

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Its quite annoying since the 'checking' files takes forever for 60gb of torrents...
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Deluge GTK Crashes on Windows

Post by Cas »

As I thought it appears to be a gtk/glib issue, not a lot we will be able to do to solve that. You could report it upstream but I can imaging they will require a lot more detail.

The solution is as I have said previously; run deluge in split mode (turn off classic mode) then run the daemon; deluged.exe as it does not require any gtk components so it will not crash.
qeqe2

Post by qeqe2 »

Cas wrote:As I thought it appears to be a gtk/glib issue, not a lot we will be able to do to solve that. You could report it upstream but I can imaging they will require a lot more detail.

The solution is as I have said previously; run deluge in split mode (turn off classic mode) then run the daemon; deluged.exe as it does not require any gtk components so it will not crash.
Am quite new to this, am running deluged.exe but it's a blank window with no text. it's normal? i can connect to it through WebUI, it seems to be running well.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Yes the cmd window is normal however in the next release it will be gone so will run properly in the background.
zaggiw

Post by zaggiw »

Hello,
sorry for necroposting, but I'm having the same issue.
Like my friends here, I'm running Win Server 2008, and I'd like to have Deluge as a service.
Like qeqe2 I can run deluge.exe without the classic mode (daemon starts automatically as blank window) and the webUI works fine.
Now I'd like to make it as a service. I created the service with deluged.exe and the webUI didn't work anymore. I decided to add also deluge.exe as service and start them both from Service Panel, but still nothing.
I guess the missing part is the connection to the daemon, but how can I make it automatically with some sort of service ?
Windows firewall is pretty configured.
Sorry for my english. I hope it is clear what I mean.
Thanks in advance.