Deluge 1.2.2: No GUI

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
xernos
New User
New User

Re: Deluge 1.2.2: No GUI

Post by xernos »

Windows Xp (english)
Kaspersky IS 2010 (I add deluge to trust and in exclusions i ticked Do not scan opened files, " Do not monitor application activity" and rest options).

I check also after installation Deluge 1.2.2 from setup2 using another GTk application's such as Pidgin, Gimp, Gnumeric, all works so this is rather not GTK installation problem.
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by andar »

xernos wrote:Windows Xp (english)
Kaspersky IS 2010 (I add deluge to trust and in exclusions i ticked Do not scan opened files, " Do not monitor application activity" and rest options).

I check also after installation Deluge 1.2.2 from setup2 using another GTk application's such as Pidgin, Gimp, Gnumeric, all works so this is rather not GTK installation problem.
We've had reports in IRC that uninstalling GTK and then deleting the folder prior to installing Deluge 1.2.2 fixes the problem.

Perhaps you could try that?
xernos
New User
New User

Post by xernos »

Thanks for advice - I unistaled all GTK and deleted all lost folders and preferens for Deluge.
Result if i run deluge normal i get only flash msdos and fin.

The result from cmd is difrent :

C:\Program Files\Deluge\Deluge-Python>deluge.exe
c:\program files\deluge\deluge-python\deluge-1.2.2-py2.6.egg\deluge\ui\gtkui\mainwindow.py:62: GtkWarning: Mixing deprecated and non-deprecated GtkToolbar API is not allowed
c:\program files\deluge\deluge-python\deluge-1.2.2-py2.6.egg\deluge\core\core.py:502: DeprecationWarning: Use get_session_status().
c:\program files\deluge\deluge-python\deluge-1.2.2-py2.6.egg\deluge\core\core.py:508: DeprecationWarning: Use get_session_status().
c:\program files\deluge\deluge-python\deluge-1.2.2-py2.6.egg\deluge\core\core.py:496: DeprecationWarning: Use get_session_status().
c:\program files\deluge\deluge-python\deluge-1.2.2-py2.6.egg\deluge\core\core.py:611: DeprecationWarning: Use get_session_status().
[ERROR ] 12:25:40 config:427 Error backing up old config.

This is from Setup 1 - and gui is show up but i thing this is unstable i tray setup -2 version.

EDIT:
Ok i tested setup2, remove older files and its seams to work - thanks for help and advice - i will test this version thoroughly tomorrow.

EDIT 2:
I tested this resale setup-2 and seems work fine, after download some torrents I check in other BitTorrent client integrity of file and files all fully downloaded - I think you should put in installer 1.2.2 ( setup 2) uninstall Gtk promote, and remove configuration and undeleted all lost folders information.
Last edited by xernos on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sp9

Post by sp9 »

Just thought I should mention that the link on the homepage goes to 1.2.1 not 1.2.2. You might want to fix this assuming it's unintentional :)

Thanks!
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by johnnyg »

sp9 wrote:Just thought I should mention that the link on the homepage goes to 1.2.1 not 1.2.2. You might want to fix this assuming it's unintentional :)

Thanks!
It's been fixed.