Deluge Crashes at Startup in Win7 64bits HELP!

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
iRule
New User
New User

Deluge Crashes at Startup in Win7 64bits HELP!

Post by iRule »

First of all im sorry about my english.

I installed deluge 1.19 in my computer and when i open the program i can see the icon near the clock and the preview in aero peek but i cant open the main window! the program is seeding on the background as you can see on this image but the window dont pop up!

Anyone with win7 64bits having this problem?

The problem persists with version 1.20, i tried everything but i just cant put it to work, please help me!
Last edited by iRule on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
iRule
New User
New User

Re: Deluge Crashes at Startup in Win7 64bits HELP!

Post by iRule »

bump
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

I have the same problem but i think you posted it wrong as the program is not CRASHING it just doesn't show.

keep that in mind when asking for help ;)

and if you noticed that issue was already posted so you should have went there and added the info that you're also are affected by this.
like that the devs can see how many report it and concentrate on one post with same topic and not have all multiple post with same issue all over the place which i think is better and probably make it easier and hopefully faster for them to fix. :mrgreen:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

Check my post of what i did to resolve this issue.
Look towards the end of the page here: http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... 12&t=25145
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.
a10webb

Post by a10webb »

I was using rc3 successfully up until today. Now I get the "Deluge has stopped working" error upon starting it. I tried the suggestion in that post, and had to manually install gtk for some reason. The problem is the same as before.

Running Win 7 x64. No hardware changes, and to my knowledge no software changes.